Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Redirecting Back To My Site...

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Evan93

Evan93

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:36 AM

Posted 03 September 2006 - 10:41 AM

I have made my site like this link:http://www.funnyjunk.com/pages/awesome.htm , and I have many "Error" windows that pop up and annoy the heck out of the viewer to be funny, and annoying. I want to have theviewer redirected back to my homepage after all the pop-ups end. If you are not sure what I mean by these pop-ups please visit the link provided. Also, after my pop-up on my site end I want them to be able to view the rest of the site without having them showup again, because whn you open my site they start up automatially. Please provide and codes, scripts, or any help you may have. Thanks

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Grinler

Grinler

Lawrence Abrams

• Admin
  • 43,504 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:36 AM

Posted 27 September 2006 - 11:38 AM

There are no way to change the buttons used by the alert() function that would be cross-platform to other browsers.

#3 Grinler

Grinler

Lawrence Abrams

• Admin
  • 43,504 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:36 AM

Posted 27 September 2006 - 11:49 AM

First of all that popup is the most annoying this i have ever seen. If you want to attract visitors that is definitely not the way to do it.

As for your question, on the last loop use a location.href command like:

location.href = "http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/";

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users