Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

notebook wont detect display via hdmi

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 rpbash

rpbash

• Members
  • 13 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:39 PM

Posted 05 March 2017 - 10:47 PM

Hello,

I have a few problems with my hp notebook but i'll just try and address one issue at a time. I reset windows 10 on my hp notebook to try and make it run faster and now it will not detect the hdmi cable plugged in, connected to my television. It worked just fine before of course. I went in device manager to check my drivers and they're all up to date as well as all my windows updates as well. any help would be greatly appreciated.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 FreeBooter

FreeBooter

• Members
  • 3,137 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:39 PM

Posted 06 March 2017 - 09:09 AM

Please install latest version of graphic card driver from your laptop manufacturer website the microsoft will most likely does not have latest version of graphic card driver.

Posted Image

#3 rpbash

rpbash
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 13 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:39 PM

Posted 06 March 2017 - 10:40 AM

That did it thank you very much.

#4 FreeBooter

FreeBooter