I've been having BSODs recently on my laptop. It started a couple weeks ago after changing to a new antivirus (Avira). Uninstalling it didn't help, but after reinstalling windows and then not installing Avira, the BSODs stopped until today (I first tried just reinstalling Windows, but they still came back; it wasn't until after I reinstalled Windows but not Avira that I got a reprieve). I've gotten three BSODs in the last hour now, with the stop code "critical_process_died".
· OS - Windows 10
· Windows 8.1 (originally upgraded, but since reinstalled Windows 10 a few times in attempts to fix this)
· OEM version
· Age of system (hardware): Approx 2 years old
· Age of OS installation - Most recently reinstalled approx 1 week ago
· CPU - Intel Core i7 4710MQ
· Video Card - GeForce GTX 850M
· System Manufacturer - MSI
· Exact model number - MS-16GF
Thanks in advance for any help.