Thanks for assisting. I did not receive e-mail notice of your reply even though I am set for immediate reply and my e-mail address is correct. I found your reply by reviewing the forum. Any suggestions on how to fix the notification process?
Either way, I have enclosed logs you requested. No improvement in function of ie11 on some websites.
Since the issue seems to be on certain sites, the issue could be the web page itself, or your IP DNS servers. You can try Open DNS, which is a good option.
Reset Internet Explorer.
- Click Tools in the left menu bar (if opened) or click on the Gear icon in the right toolbar.
- Click Internet Options and choose the General tab.
- Click the Delete... button under the "Browsing History" section.
- Make sure you uncheck "Preserve Favorites Website Data" at the top of this window.
- Make sure you check all options below "Preserve Favorites Website Data" except Passwords.
- Click the Delete button. Deleting files could take awhile if you have a lot of files and history.
- Click OK to close window.
The above procedure for clearing cache and cookies should work for the majority of websites, but certain website and applications try click on Tools and select Developer Tools. In the Developer Tools window, click on Cache and select Clear Browser Cache.. Click Yes to confirm the clearing of the browser cache.
Lets make sure your computer is cleaned:
Temporarily disable your AntiVirus and AntiSpyware protection - instructions here.
- Please visit the ESET Online Scanner website
- Click the SCAN NOW button to download the esetonlinescanner_enu.exe file to the Desktop
- Select Enable detection of potentially unwanted applications
- In Advanced Settings: make sure that Clean threats automatically is unchecked
- And Enable detection of potentially unsafe applications, Enable detection of suspicious applications, Scan archives, and Enable Anti-Stealth technology are all checked.
- Click Scan
- The program will begin to download it's virus database. The speed may vary depending on your Internet connection.
- When completed, the program will begin to scan. This may take several hours. Please, be patient.
- Do not do anything on your machine as it may interrupt the scan.
- When completed it'll show a list of "Threats found", click beneath it on Save to text file.... and save it as ESET log.txt on your Desktop.
- Then click Do not clean. Place a checkmark at Delete application's data on close, click Finish and close the program.
Post the ESET log.txt report.
Don't forget to re-enable previously switched-off protection software!
Edited by JSntgRvr, 07 March 2017 - 02:15 PM.
No request for help throughout private messaging will be attended.
If I have helped you, consider making a donation to help me continue the fight against Malware!