My PC suddenly restarts when I'm playing For Honor. I did not have the problem before as far as I can remember.
The PC shows no BSOD, and the Windows 10 event viewer shows a Kernel power 41 error. "The system has been rebooted without being shut down correctly. This error may be caused because the system is not responding or is jammed or because of power outage."
I don't want to make a rash decision and buy a new power supply. Is there a way someone could help me to specify the problem?
I realise I have to show some kind of logs and PC stats. Tell me what you need of me and I will provide it.
Thank you in advance,
Attached SysnativeFileCollecitonApp.zip. The permon /report is stuck more then 10 minutes ( tried it a couple of times afterwards), but won't generate a file. Performed a system verification as was suggested by Microsoft, but no integrity violations were found.: ( https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/insider/forum/insider_wintp-insider_perf/is-anyone-else-having-problems-with-perfmon-report/82c9eafe-0b84-4b4a-b18d-7c7fe35f2db6)
Will now run driver verifier.
· OS - Windows 10
· x64 ?
· What was original installed OS on system? - Windows 7
· Is the OS an OEM version (came pre-installed on system) or full retail version (YOU purchased it from retailer)? - I let a company/website put together my PC, with legitimate Windows version.
· Age of system (hardware) - purchased october 2014
· Age of OS installation - have you re-installed the OS? - Upgrade to Windows 10 in summer 2015
· CPU: Intel®_Core_i7-4790_CPU_@_3.60GH
· Video Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 980
· MotherBoard - (if NOT a laptop): Gigabyte G1.Sniper B5
· Power Supply - brand & wattage (skip if laptop): CoolerMaster G750M, 750W ATX
· System Manufacturer: Self made by Dutch webstore.
Edited by ri1807, 05 March 2017 - 08:17 AM.