Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Wifi connected but No Internet Access

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 LoLGuY_

LoLGuY_

• Members
  • 13 posts
  •  

Posted 05 March 2017 - 06:30 AM

I used Windows 7 Ultimate before i bored Windows 7 so I upgrade to Windows 10 Pro i have a big problem it very annoying to me i want u guys to help me. When i connect to internet it work for 5-10 minutes after that it say No Internet Access it can fix by Disable and Enable wireless adapter yeah it worked it work for 5-10 minutes and same problem is happen again I want u guys to help me pleasee... I done everything but it doesn't work PLEASE HELP ME... I don't know what to do (T_T)

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Illustrious

Illustrious

• Members
  • 78 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:32 AM

Posted 05 March 2017 - 08:48 AM

Are you using a wireless adapter? It's possible your wireless adapter is having issues connecting to your router because of complications. How far away is your router from your computer?

Have you tried a wired setup? Does your internet normally dip in and out connectivity? I would bet a wired setup would fix this issue no problem, and if it doesn't, we will then know it's a computer problem and not a router problem.

Be sure you're connecting to your network, and not an outdated network or your neighbor's network.

When you go to your Control Panel > Network and Internet > Network and Sharing Center, at the top of this page, it should read (computer name) --- (network name or multiple networks) --- (Internet)
How far does the bar go? Does it concede at networks, or does it connect to a network but not the internet?
Talk to you soon!

Edited by Illustrious, 05 March 2017 - 08:48 AM.

𝑅𝑒𝑔𝒶𝓇𝒹𝓈, 𝐼𝓁𝓁𝓊𝓈𝓉𝓇𝒾𝑜𝓊𝓈

#3 LoLGuY_

LoLGuY_
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 13 posts
  •  

Posted 05 March 2017 - 09:58 AM

Yes, sir. I using network adapter and using neighbor network but in Windows 7 it working this problem happen sometimes but in Windows 10 it too frequently so i can't do wired setup. TT 

In Network and Sharing Center it not same as you said - https://www.flickr.com/photos/148331413@N04/shares/048J8R

#4 Illustrious

Illustrious

• Members
  • 78 posts
  •  

Posted 05 March 2017 - 03:12 PM

Can you explain to me what your Network and Sharing Center looks like? Or pin it to your next reply as a .jpg, .jpeg, or .png file? Thanks!

𝑅𝑒𝑔𝒶𝓇𝒹𝓈, 𝐼𝓁𝓁𝓊𝓈𝓉𝓇𝒾𝑜𝓊𝓈

#5 LoLGuY_

LoLGuY_
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 13 posts
  •  

Posted 05 March 2017 - 06:53 PM

Click on that link it will bring u to my capture screen photo.

#6 Illustrious

Illustrious

• Members
  • 78 posts
  •  

Posted 05 March 2017 - 06:59 PM

I will only review pictures in the format requested above.

Edited by Illustrious, 05 March 2017 - 07:04 PM.

𝑅𝑒𝑔𝒶𝓇𝒹𝓈, 𝐼𝓁𝓁𝓊𝓈𝓉𝓇𝒾𝑜𝓊𝓈

#7 LoLGuY_

LoLGuY_
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 13 posts
  •  

Posted 05 March 2017 - 07:01 PM

how to upload photo on this i don't know lol

#8 Illustrious

Illustrious

• Members
  • 78 posts
  •  

Posted 05 March 2017 - 07:05 PM

In your next reply, on the second column where you have B I U , you will see a small image icon, click that and select your image.

𝑅𝑒𝑔𝒶𝓇𝒹𝓈, 𝐼𝓁𝓁𝓊𝓈𝓉𝓇𝒾𝑜𝓊𝓈

#9 LoLGuY_

LoLGuY_
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 13 posts
  •  

Posted 05 March 2017 - 07:12 PM

Image URL?

#10 LoLGuY_

LoLGuY_
  • Topic Starter