Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Yahoo Mail Signout Redirection Help......

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 magicshaw

magicshaw

• Members
  • 36 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:28 AM

Posted 04 March 2017 - 02:10 PM

Everytime I signout of yahoo mail and it redirects to its main yahoo page with all the SHI*E news on :(

Is there any way I can do the setting in my firefox that it goes back to the main sign in page ??

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 singhguleria

singhguleria

• Banned
  • 17 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:58 PM

Posted 06 March 2017 - 05:15 AM

As we have properly understood your issue ..................

Could you please help us with the error message you are getting?

Singh guleria

#3 magicshaw

magicshaw
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 36 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:28 AM

Posted 06 March 2017 - 06:04 AM

Not an error message.

I'm just wondering if there is a way in yahoo signout button that it doesn't go top the main yahoo page.

I want it to come back to its sign in page after i sign out.

#4 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,714 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:28 AM

Posted 06 March 2017 - 10:21 AM

Is Yahoo your designated search engine?

When you look in the upper right portion of the screen you will see three horizontal bars, click on this to open the Firefox menu.

When the menu is open click on Options.  You will see a page similar to the one below.

firefox_zpswgs9xlqp.png

Make sure that when Firefox starts it shows the home page, the home page should be Mozilla Firefox Start Page.

Family and loved ones will always be a priority in my daily life.  You never know when one will leave you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users