Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Do we have a forum header for buying and selling stuff?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Bish0p

Bish0p

• Members
  • 13 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:13 PM

Posted 03 March 2017 - 08:02 PM

I looked around but did not see anything specifically for buying and selling parts.

I have heatware and sell nice stuff frequently. Like I may be selling a Gtx 1080 Ftw soon for example. That ti coming out. ;)

Thanks.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 hamluis

hamluis

• 56,265 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:13 PM

Posted 03 March 2017 - 09:12 PM

No, we do not.  Try eBay or similar site.

Louis

#3 Bish0p

Bish0p
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 13 posts
  •  

Posted 04 March 2017 - 07:29 AM

No, we do not.  Try eBay or similar site.

Louis

Ahh oki doki, tyvm.. Might consider adding one? Just another reason for people to come here and stay here.. :D

It works out really great for guys on a fixed budget.  Heatware helps keep the scammers at bay. Thank you.

#4 alexoler

alexoler

• Members
  • 22 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:13 PM

Posted 03 April 2017 - 07:08 AM

I wouldnt like to see one opened, some people could get scammed and the site would be held responsible try some webistes like craigslist or ebay etc.

#5 Bish0p

Bish0p
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 13 posts
  •  

Posted 03 April 2017 - 04:56 PM

I wouldnt like to see one opened, some people could get scammed and the site would be held responsible try some webistes like craigslist or ebay etc.

I disagree but whatever..  First off the site would NEVER be responsible.. I've seen it done great.. You make requirements.. They have to take a pic with the item and date it.. They have to be members for a certain time. They have to have good heatware feedback.. I have sold and bought thousands like that from tech forums.. Frankly this forum is stagnant in comparison to other tech forums, in terms of things that attract people to want to stay here and visit here.. That would bring and keep more people here, looking for deals.. It would help the forum.. But hey, I should know better than to try to help people..lol.. I mean I should of learned by now how forums are..  Nevermind.. 

Edited by Bish0p, 03 April 2017 - 04:58 PM.

#6 Chris Cosgrove

Chris Cosgrove

• 6,991 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:13 PM

Posted 03 April 2017 - 06:23 PM

Sorry Bish0p but this is just not going to happen.

There is no intention at all of turning this forum into BC-bay.

Chris Cosgrove

I am going to be away until about the 22nd October. Time on-line will be reduced and my internet access may be limited. PMs may not be replied to as quickly as normal !

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users