Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

info Decrypt cryt0l0ker ramsom 6 characters

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 BosonX

BosonX

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:45 PM

Posted 02 March 2017 - 11:20 AM

Hi, sorry forma my english.

I have malware cryt0l0ker 

• ransomnote_filename: COMO_RESTAURAR_ARCHIVOS.txt
  • ransomware_tracker: x5sbb5gesp6kzwsh.questpul.pl (Payment Site)*
  • sample_extension: .<random 6 characters>
  • ransomnote_keyword: "Crypt0L0cker"

I want know if its possible decrypt.??? And how could I do it

Thanks

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 quietman7

quietman7

Bleepin' Janitor

• Global Moderator
  • 51,769 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:45 PM

Posted 02 March 2017 - 01:51 PM

The newest variant of Crypt0L0cker appends a random 6 lower alphabetic character extension (i.e. ,pzekaq, .ixopyw, .izozyn) and leave files (ransom notes) named COMO_RESTAURAR_ARCHIVOS.txt, COMO_RESTAURAR_ARCHIVOS.html, HOW_TO_RESTORE_FILES.HTML as noted here and The Week in Ransomware.

Unfortunately, there is no free solution for decrypting your files. Many victims have reported that Dr.Web was able to assist them with decrypting files...see here.

Policy from Dr.Web (11/25/15): Free file decryption assistance only for PCs protected by Dr.Web at the moment of infectionIf you're not a licensed user for a Dr.Web product you will have to pay for their services (Rescue Pack). Fees may vary depending on the infection and amount of data to be decrypted.

A previous victim (BetaX) posted instructions for using Dr Web's Rescue Pack in Post #261

There is an ongoing discussion in this topic where victims can post comments, ask questions and seek further assistance. Other victims have been directed there to share information, experiences and suggestions.Rather than have everyone with individual topics, it would be best (and more manageable for staff) if you posted any more questions, comments or requests for assistance in the above support topic discussion...it includes experiences by experts, a variety of IT consultants, end users and company reps who have been affected by ransomware infections. To avoid unnecessary confusion, this topic is closed.

Thanks
The BC Staff
Windows Insider MVP 2017-2018
Microsoft MVP Reconnect 2016
Microsoft MVP Consumer Security 2007-2015 kO7xOZh.gif
Member of UNITE, Unified Network of Instructors and Trusted Eliminators

If I have been helpful & you'd like to consider a donation, click 38WxTfO.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users