Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

My Application which is in Start up folder is not running after restarting my Wi

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 rajesh12

rajesh12

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:13 AM

Posted 02 March 2017 - 05:58 AM

My application which is in Startup folder is not started after restarting the computer. I find some solutions on internet like 
1. Hkey_Local_Machine\ Software\ Microsoft\ Windows\ CurrentVersion\ Policies\ System\ Set EnableLUA to 0 (See at right side - By Default it is set to 1)
2. Set User Access Control settings to lowest level

When i do this settings, my application which is in start up folder, application runs when machine restarts every time.. But this setting inhibit the operation of some MS programs like MS-Edge, Photo-Viewer, Skype Video etc. Resetting to default "1" and restart PC would resolved it. We need to look for better solution to this "security measure" by later Windows version.. Please guide me with better solution

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users