Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Windows 10 Network Problem

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 peteSar

peteSar

• Members
  • 12 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:40 AM

Posted 01 March 2017 - 04:36 PM

I am having a strange problem with Windows 10, not sure if it is malware or not. When I start the computer (desktop) the home network works fine for a while and I can access internet from other computers also. However after a few minutes the computer stops communicating with internet and along with it all other computers also stop communicating to the network and even the communication between two computers on the hime network goes down. If I shut the computer down then everything goes back to normal, this has been happening for a few months now and am to the point where I do not even turn the computer on. 

Any ideas on how to trouble shoot this?

Edited by computerxpds, 12 August 2017 - 08:27 PM.
Moved from BSOD forum to Windows 10 Forum

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users