Welcome to Bleeping Computer's Malware Removal Logs area. My name is Sintharius. I will assist you with your problem.
Below are some rules that you will need to follow while receiving my assistance:
- I am currently in training, so my responses might be delayed. I will generally reply within 48 hours - if this is not possible, I will let you know.
- Please do not seek assistance elsewhere without letting me know.
- Please do not run any tools without being instructed to as this makes my job much harder in trying to figure out what you have done.
- If you wish to do other interventions, please let me know. I will assist you if possible.
- Make sure to read my instructions fully before attempting a step.
- If you have problems or questions with any of the steps, feel free to ask me. I will be happy to answer any questions you have.
- Please follow the topic by clicking on the Follow this topic button, and make sure a tick is in the receive notifications and is set to Instantly. Any replies should be made in this topic by clicking the Reply to this topic button.
- Important information in my posts will often be in bold, make sure to take note of these.
- I will bump a topic after 3 days of no activity, and then will give you another 2 days to reply before a topic is closed. Please inform me if you need more time.
- Please stay with me until I have confirmed that you are clean. Absence of symptoms does not mean that the computer is clean.
- If you do not agree with any of the above, please let me know so I can have this topic closed.
We will need some logs to diagnose your computer. Please run the tool below.Farbar Recovery Scan Tool
Please download the correct version of Farbar Recovery Scan Tool and save it to your Desktop.32-bit version here64-bit version here
Note 1: Don't know if your Windows is 32-bit or 64-bit? Check it out here
. The Automatic detection
section should give you information about your OS. If it's not, use the Manual detection
Note 2: Temporary disable your antivirus and/or antimalware
if they flag FRST as unsafe, as the tool is safe.
- Right click on FRST/FRST64.exe and choose Run as Administrator.
- When the tool launches, choose Yes at the disclaimer.
- Choose Scan.
- The tool will produces a log named FRST.txt in the same location where the tool is run from.
- Please copy the log and paste it here.
- On its first run FRST will generate an Addition.txt log in the same location as the other log. Please copy and paste that along with the main log in your reply.
Edited by Sintharius, 03 March 2017 - 05:01 AM.