Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Games Stutters After A While.....Pls Help

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 AGAMER

AGAMER

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:23 AM

Posted 01 March 2017 - 04:49 AM

While I was Playing Gta 5 on My PC first 1 and Half Hours It Was Smooth, After That Micro stutter Starts..... ...This also happened While I Was Playing Mirrors Edge Catalyst But That Was in A huge Way like freezes while gaming and loading,
extra time to quit games...(NOTE:THIS HAPPENS TO ME AFTER 1 and Half Hours Gaming)
PLS HELP
MY RIG
i5 4440
CPU TEMP WHILE Gaming-56 degree
B85m Gamer MOBO
GTX 960 4gb ASUS STRIX
GPU TEMP WHILE Gaming-65 degree
8GB ddr3 1600mhz
500GB HDD
OS Windows 10 pro x64 1607Build
While GAMING CPU,MEMORY And Disk USAGES are- 47%,26%,0%
GPU TEMP WHILE Gaming-65 degree
CPU TEMP WHILE Gaming-56 degree
Pls help

i Have done All These I listed Below for Fix But it Didnt Worked

Clean Installed GPU Driver
Defragmented All Drives
Changed Turn Hard Disk After 20 min to Never In Power Options
Changed PageFile Size To 12288MB(First It Was Automatically Manage Pagefiling Size)
Changed Power To High Performance (Could This BE a Problem I Toggled tHis Soon I Installed OS )

PLS Help
PLS
PLS

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Gorbulan

Gorbulan

• Members
  • 832 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:53 PM

Posted 01 March 2017 - 11:11 AM

How did you perform a clean install of your GPU driver? Like this?:

Download the latest Nvidia Drivers or AMD Drivers or whatever driver version you consider "good".

Then, download this: Wagnard's Display Driver Uninstaller - this is a GPU driver cleaner, it will definitely remove your GPU drivers, unlike official uninstallers. Note: There are some deceptive ads on the forum page.

• Run Wagnard's DDU - it may create a number of files in the same directory, like a .zip file, so you may have to run it in its own folder
  • Run the application, "DDU.exe" I believe is the name
  • Select the "best option", Safe Mode and Reboot
  • After the computer reboots to safe mode, run DDU if it does not open automatically
  • Choose the "best option", clean install and reboot I think it is called
  • After restarting install the driver you downloaded first
  • Restart if prompted

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users