I've been having trouble with my computer for a long period now. At first we discovered there was a metal piece of the hardware stuck in one of the usb slots. We thought the BSOD problem might be solved and actually it was, for a couple weeks. Then I started getting new BSOD's with different messages.
Can someone please help me find out? Please forgive me for not knowing much of computers.
· Windows 7
· x64 ?
· What was original installed OS on system? I don't know I bought this pc second hand.
· Is the OS an OEM version The OS was already installed.
· Age of system (hardware) Bios version: 24/06/2010
· Age of OS installation : 29/06/2016 - No I did not re-instal
· CPU: Intel ® Core™ i5 CPU 650 @ 3.20 GHz
· Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GT 730
· MotherBoard: Intel Corp.
· Power Supply: Sea Sonic Electronics: SS-350ET Active PFC F3 350 Watt
· System Manufacturer OEGStone
· Exact model number DH55TC
Thanks in advance.
Edited by Paena, 28 February 2017 - 11:38 AM.