Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Looking for Android tablet recommendation

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#16 Kilroy

Kilroy
  • Topic Starter

• BC Advisor
  • 2,842 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:24 PM

Posted 16 March 2017 - 09:24 AM

I ended up going with the RCA model posted by JohnC_21.  The LastPass issue was that I had to enable it to complete in Accessibility Options.  I may install the Kindle version that allows you to copy and paste.  Worst case I can bring it up on my phone and type it in with the keyboard.

It is working fine for the Prepd app, other than the app not rotating so I have to stand it up on its side, easy enough with the keyboard attached.  I've switched over to it from the Kindle Fire HD.  Having the attached keyboard makes entering text much easier.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#17 KeturahWeston

KeturahWeston

• Members
  • 17 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:24 AM

Posted 16 March 2017 - 06:02 PM

I have an iPad Pro and I love it!  I guess Samsung is the next reliable tablet.  If you change your mind, iOs is also a good one.

#18 NATHSPOGI

NATHSPOGI

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:24 AM

Posted 22 March 2017 - 08:28 AM

Try ! Teclast X98 Plus II – The Teclast X98 Plus II comes with

• Intel Cherry Trail Z8300 Quad Core up to 1.84GHz CPU processor and Intel HD Graphic GPU.
  • This tablet adopts Android 5.1 OS and 2GB RAM + 32GB ROM.
  • The 20148 X 1536 resolution and 9.7 inches capacitive screen bring you a perfect visual enjoyment.

inIdNJsXO3.PNG

I found this on this link: https://www.findpare.com/compare/smartphones

Edited by NATHSPOGI, 22 March 2017 - 08:35 AM.

#19 Kilroy

Kilroy
  • Topic Starter

• BC Advisor
  • 2,842 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:24 PM

Posted 22 March 2017 - 09:11 AM

The problem with any Apple device is I can buy three other tablets for the price, and that's higher end.  You can get six Kindle Fire HDs for the price of an iPad.  The problem with the Kindle devices is that you can't access the Google Play store without some major work and not all developers have their products on the Amazon store.

#20 alexoler

alexoler

• Members
  • 22 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:24 PM

Posted 02 April 2017 - 11:37 AM

I would recommend the samsung galaxy tab (try getting one of the newer ones)Mine is running at marshmallow and it is running just fine

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users