Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Windows 10 BSOD - ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 apm01

apm01

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:59 PM

Posted 25 February 2017 - 05:52 PM

Hello,

I am running Windows 10 Home Edition 64 bit and have the following output file to post.  I appreciate your help in advance.  Thanks.

Attached Files

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 bwv848

bwv848

Bleepin' Owl

• BSOD Kernel Dump Expert
  • 2,953 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:59 AM

Posted 27 February 2017 - 11:27 PM

Hi there!

Please do this:

:step1: Upload MEMORY.DMP

• Press and hold the Windows Key + R on your keyboard at the same time.
• In the Run box, type in %WinDir% and hit Enter on your keyboard.
• Find the file MEMORY.DMP and copy/paste it on to your Desktop.
• Zip up MEMORY.DMP (use .ZIP please!!!) and upload it to a trustworthy file-sharing service.

If I do not reply in three days, please message me.

BC BSOD Posting Instructions | Carrona BSOD Index | Driver Reference Table (DRT)

#3 apm01

apm01
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:59 PM

Posted 28 February 2017 - 08:55 AM

Ok, here it is

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByhV_h9QwWfYQlBoY29GbTNGX2M/view?usp=sharing

#4 bwv848

bwv848

Bleepin' Owl

• BSOD Kernel Dump Expert
  • 2,953 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:59 AM

Posted 28 February 2017 - 09:56 AM

Greetings,

The following drivers were blamed in your dump:

*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for iaStorA.sys
Probably caused by : iaStorA.sys ( iaStorA+6d896 )
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for nvlddmkm.sys
 nvlddmkm+0x5f874c
fffff800`ac375ce8  fffff807`0a103ac2*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for aswStm.sys
 aswStm+0x13ac2
ffff9c80`cc898b78  fffff807`0b2b6fc8*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for aswbidsdrivera.sys
 aswbidsdrivera+0x16fc8
ffff9c80`cc913598  fffff807`0aca940b*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for athw8x.sys
athw8x+0x13

The first driver is an Intel Rapid Storage Technology driver. Reinstall it — be sure to remove the old driver from the Control Panel, if possible **DOWNLOAD LINK**

The second driver is your NVIDIA graphics card driver.When reinstalling your graphics drivers, use version 368.69, as it seems to be pretty stable. Please perform a Custom Installation and ensure the Clean Install box is checked. You should only install the Graphics Drivers and PhysX software. :exclame: DO NOT INSTALL ANY 3D DRIVERS!!!.

The two other drivers, aswStm.sys and aswbidsdrivera.sys, are avast! drivers. Uninstall avast! please, run their cleaning tool, and use Windows Defender for protection.

The last driver is your networking adapter driver. Reinstall it — be sure to remove the old driver from the Control Panel, if possible. **DOWNLOAD LINK**

Edited by bwv848, 28 February 2017 - 10:00 AM.

If I do not reply in three days, please message me.

BC BSOD Posting Instructions | Carrona BSOD Index | Driver Reference Table (DRT)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users