Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Mine craft doesn't stop loading on main screen (PS3)

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 superking75

superking75

• Members
  • 153 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:59 PM

Posted 25 February 2017 - 04:12 PM

So We have a ps3 that's slightly older, and have been playing minecraft on it since like we got it. Now when we get on it just loads at the screen where you would select world to load. If you try to change users or anything like that the ps3 just shuts down.

http://tinypic.com/r/2n86c8w/9

Is there anything we can do to fix this?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 superking75

superking75
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 153 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:59 PM

Posted 26 February 2017 - 01:16 PM

To add since then we got through once yesterday after a few tries again and had no problems in game, but today we're again faced with the loading screen with no let up.

#3 I have a computer...

I have a computer...

• Members
  • 84 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:59 PM

Posted 22 May 2017 - 08:30 AM

Do you have the disc version or the digital version?

There is a folder in the PS3's XMB menu called Save Data. It is separate for each User of the console and it is where all your game files and progress is stored.

There is another folder named Game Data. This folder is universal all users of the console and is where game data, DLC, trophies, update data etc. is stored.

Try deleting the Game Data for Minecraft: PlayStation 3 Edition and re-installing it.

Make sure not to delete the Save Data!

When you delete the Game Data for a particular game, the next time you play that game again it will have to install data and trophies like what it does the very first time you play it. You will have to re-download any updates and DLC you might have for Minecraft.

Let me know how it goes.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users