Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Need advice: wifi connectivity

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 DragonWarrior

DragonWarrior

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:06 AM

Posted 24 February 2017 - 07:15 AM

Hi all,

An event is going to be conducted at my college soon. The students' union chose me and few of my friends to conduct some programs. We are planning something new to present to the audience. For that, the audience need to connect to a single network. But I don’t know whether our college network can handle all this. I discussed with my professors about our problem and one of them suggested about high-density Wi-Fi. This can help to create a single network and can connect more devices at same time. I searched online to rent that device and found Freeman (http://freemanav-ca.com/solutions/wifi/) which is near to my college. Has anyone tried the high-density Wi-Fi? Please share your experience using it. Waiting for your reply.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by DragonWarrior, 24 February 2017 - 07:15 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Kilroy

Kilroy

• BC Advisor
  • 3,378 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:36 PM

Posted 24 February 2017 - 12:37 PM

Have you checked with the college's IT staff?  That would be my first recommendation.

How many people do you think you will need to connect?

#3 Wand3r3r

Wand3r3r

• Members
  • 2,027 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:36 PM

Posted 25 February 2017 - 02:50 PM

Usually those devices are sold not rented. 

#4 DragonWarrior

DragonWarrior
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:06 AM

Posted 26 February 2017 - 10:19 PM

No, I didn't contacted them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users