I experienced multiple bsods' yesterday and I couldn't pinpoint the problem. I am currently generating the SysnativeFileCollectionApp from Safe mode with Networking. As the system dumps show that earlier crashes were because of USBPcap and ACPI Virtual Power Controller Driver, I uninstalled USBPcap and reinstalled ACPI Virtual Power Controller Driver. But the problem still persists.
I tried to run chdsk and sfc /scannow but it shows an error. I also ran Memtest86+ and the laptop passes the test with no errors. Also checked my HDD status with Hard Disk Sentinel and Crystal Disk Info. Both of them show 100% HDD health. I couldn't run the PERFMON System Health Report as it shows an error - Error: The system cannot find the path specified.
· OS - Windows 10 Single Language
· x86 (32-bit) or x64 ? - x64
· What was original installed OS on system? - Windows 8.1 Single Language
· Is the OS an OEM version (came pre-installed on system) or full retail version (YOU purchased it from retailer)? - OEM version
· Age of system (hardware) - 2 years
· Age of OS installation - have you re-installed the OS? - 1 year ago
· CPU - Intel Core i3/i5/i7 @ 2.20GHz
· Video Card - NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M
· System Manufacturer - LENOVO
· Exact model number (if laptop, check label on bottom) - IdeaPad Y500
· Laptop or Desktop? - Laptop
Please help! Thanks in advance.