Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Sync between iphone and pc

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 ITalb

ITalb

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:38 AM

Posted 24 February 2017 - 05:03 AM

Hello!

I want to know if it's possible to make sync Outlook contacts to iphone and iphone contacts to outlook??

Thanx!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 x64

x64

• Members
  • 352 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:38 AM

Posted 24 February 2017 - 04:37 PM

Assuming that you mean the desktop software "Microsoft Outlook" and not the online email service (outlook.com), then you can use Apple iCloud and the iCloud for windows software

See

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204283

x64

#3 ITalb

ITalb
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  

Posted 27 February 2017 - 03:12 AM

Hi

Perhaps I was not very clear. The scenario is such:  My working email addres is configured in Outlook 2010 but every contact that i have on outlook  i want it on personal email (gmail or icloud) on  iPhone and converesly.

Thanx!

#4 MasterNe0

MasterNe0

• Members
  • 107 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:38 AM

Posted 27 February 2017 - 01:41 PM

It depends.

First - Is your work email configured as pop/imap or exchange in Outlook?

Second - Is  your work email on your phone?

If your work email is exchange and is on your phone already as exchange, contacts should automatically sync already. IF NOT

You have to manually export your contacts into excel format from Outlook and then import to gmail.

Then as long as  you have gmail on your phone, make sure it sync of contacts is enabled. It should sync it. Be aware if you already have some contacts on your phone already, it can create duplicate contacts.

#5 ITalb

ITalb
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  

Posted 28 February 2017 - 02:37 AM

Thanks for your help.

1-We use kerio mail server.

2-My work email is not on my phone.

I should put them manually.

Thanks!

#6 MasterNe0

MasterNe0

• Members
  • 107 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:38 AM

Posted 28 February 2017 - 04:46 PM

Then you should be able to export from outlook into a excel file and import them directly into gmail contacts web browser. I have done it.

But warning you about the duplicates as that can happen.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users