Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

I may have messed around with some important files...can u look over this

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 ineedcoffee

ineedcoffee

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:11 PM

Posted 22 February 2017 - 11:59 PM

Yesterday, I was able to view my encrypted backup with Stellar Phoenix Data Recovery for iPhone. I do know the password to the backup but ugh I regret not copying my contacts when I had access to it. Anyways, I made a copy of the backup and sent it to my Documents and then deleted the original from C:\Users\Laura\AppData\Roaming\Apple Computer\MobileSync\Backup

I feel like I may messed around with the backup copy because none of my information shows up now. I can't remember what I changed but I assumed everything is still there as when I go to properties on the folder it shows Location: C:\Users\Laura\Documents and Size: 3.04 GB. Stellar Phoenix Data Recovery for iPhone has an option where you can add a folder http://i.imgur.com/HRvmrNL.png Anyways, I go to do that and nothing shows up this time. Maybe I rearranged some of the folder files? idkicantremember can someonelook over this and tell me if everything is as it should be?

• C:\Users\Laura\Documents\Backup
    • C:\Users\Laura\Documents\Backup\ac614f4c69dbe4c00b2440ae897242bc8ae472c7
      • bunch of folders (e.g http://i.imgur.com/ldkKYnM.png)
      • ac614f4c69dbe4c00b2440ae897242bc8ae472c7
        • BackupFiles
        • ChangeFiles
      • Info.plist
      • Manifest.db
      • Manifest.plist
      • Status.plist
    • C:\Users\Laura\Documents\Backup\BackupUnlock
      • ac614f4c69dbe4c00b2440ae897242bc8ae472c7
        • Info.plist
        • Manifest.plist

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)