Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Homegroup Base Unit Tethering Android internet connection Settings

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 sgwarun12

sgwarun12

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:30 AM

Posted 22 February 2017 - 06:49 PM

When I tried searching for a hardware ID driver, as I`m tethering my Laptop via an Android phone.

While connecting to the internet I have to set up a homegroup connection every time.Isn`t there an easier way of connecting strait through, rather than having to do this dialogue box every time connect.

In Internet Explorer settings, setting up a new internet connection for my Android tethered connection.I don`t know which option to choose, is it either a broadband PPPOe Cable connection or a dial-up connection etc.

Also there is Base Unit device not configured correctlly in my Device Manager.Tried to locate ot with Hardware Id`s without any sucsses.

Sincerely

David

Operating System
Windows 7 64 bit
Antivirus Software
AVG
Firewall
Windows
Computer
Advent Modena 201
CPU
AMD Athlon 64
Motherboard
American Megatrends Version 1.0
Ram
3.0 GB
Storage
HPP Western Digital 456 GB

Edited by sgwarun12, 22 February 2017 - 06:53 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users