Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

New and completely useless

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 STEMO

STEMO

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:14 AM

Posted 22 February 2017 - 04:12 PM

Hi everyone, I've joined up because I'm an....ahem....older parent with a 17 year old lad. When things are not right with his computer he does what every son does...asks his dad. I'm getting fed up saying 'haven't got a clue, son', so here I am. Please be gentle with me 😕

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Chris Cosgrove

Chris Cosgrove

• 6,447 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:14 AM

Posted 22 February 2017 - 07:31 PM

Welcome to BC !

I don't know. I think your son should register as well, as the saying goes 'Experience is better bought than taught' or at least that one of my Aunts used to say, usually accompied by a clip round the ears. That way he fixes his own problems and you get peace and quiet. Well, you could always hope !

Chris Cosgrove

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users