Nothing suspicious was found on your logs.
Run these cleaning tools.--RogueKiller--
- Download & SAVE to your Desktop Download RogueKiller
- Quit all programs that you may have started.
- Please disconnect any USB or external drives from the computer before you run this scan!
- For Vista or above, right-click the program file and select "Run as Administrator"
- Accept the user agreements.
- Execute the scan and wait until it has finished.
- If a Windows opens to explain what [PUM's] are, read about it.
- Click the RoguKiller icon on your taksbar to return to the report.
- Click open the Report
- Click Export TXT button
- Save the file as ReportRogue.txt
- Click the Remove button to delete the items in RED
- Click Finish and close the program.
- Locate the ReportRogue.txt file on your Desktop and copy/paste the contents in your next.
Temporarily disable your AV program so it does not interfere.
Info on how to disable your security applications How To Temporarily Disable Your Anti-virus, Firewall And Anti-malware Programs - Security Mini-Guides
Download Zoek tool from here
When the download appears, save to the Desktop
On the Desktop, right-click the Zoek.exe
file and select: Run as Administrator
(Give it a few seconds to appear.)
Next, copy/paste the entire script inside the code box below to the input field of Zoek:
any open Browsers.
Click the Run script
button, and wait. It takes a few minutes to run all the script.
When the tool finishes, the zoek-results.log
is opened in Notepad.
The log is also found on the systemdrive, normally C:\
If a reboot is needed, the log is opened after the reboot.
Please attach the zoek-results.log in your reply.
Also, please provide an update on how the computer is behaving after running the above script.