For some reason my new PC (built 2 weeks ago) has started crashing only when I try to play CS:GO online. Other, more intensive, games have no issues running on my system which makes this issue very odd.
- OS: Windows 10 Education 64bit, build 14393
- CPU: i5-7600k, no overclock
- GPU: Sapphire Nitro+ RX480, 8gb
- RAM: 1x8 Avexir Core 2400 DDR4
- PSU: EVGA G2, 550W 80+ Gold
- MOBO: MSI z270A-Pro
The only error in event viewer is "kernel power, event 41, task 63"
Any help is greatly appreciated from people who know more than I do
SysnativeFileCollectionApp.zip 468.54KB 3 downloads
Edited by Ardius, 19 February 2017 - 11:58 PM.