Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Looking for free alternatives to google alerts

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Scoobee

Scoobee

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:41 PM

Posted 19 February 2017 - 09:40 PM

Hello everyone!

Just wondering if someone can please help?

I am looking for an alternative to google alerts that's free and you have used before. 

It seems google alerts is no longer working. 

Can you please suggest examples that you are currently using, that enables you to search many blogs, facebook entries, websites, online news articles etc on what is being said about my company.

Thanks in advance!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jimhine

jimhine

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:41 AM

Posted 23 March 2017 - 11:30 AM

SocialMention helps to keep you updated by providing conversations that are taking place across blogs, news, social media and other media outlets.  

#3 Dooms_Daisy

Dooms_Daisy

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:41 AM

Posted 07 April 2017 - 10:56 AM

Hey, Scoobee!

If you're still looking for an alternative to Google Alerts, SocialMention can do the job but I'm not sure if it's either entirely for free or they're running a free account but you'll have to upgraded to Premium to unlock the rest of its features. Try searching for Talkwalker Alerts and see if it's more of what you need. Good luck! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users