Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Post Pictures of your BLEEPING build!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 Zone_86

Zone_86

• Members
  • 303 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:40 PM

Posted 19 February 2017 - 05:26 AM

Here is where you can post picures of your computer. it does not matter if it's a simple OEM build, or a build as guided by one of the techs here in Bleeping. Pictures of systems be it the most customized, or the least customized are equally cherished because every computer means something. In the case of Bleeping we would like to see your work!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 hamluis

hamluis

• 55,734 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:40 PM

Posted 19 February 2017 - 05:58 AM

Sorry...but this is NOT the place for build-bragging.

Stated focus of this forum:  "Discuss and ask questions about building a new computer or upgrading the parts of an existing one."  A look at the main forum screen directory sums it up very succinctly.

I recognize that some websites delight in such, with members engaging in competitions with other enthusasts who think that their builds are akin to racing cars, dragsters, children, etc...but this website does not cater to such.  This forum is for those seeking assistance...not for those seeking recognition of their build efforts, desires, etc.

To my knowledge...the only BC forum where any random postings of pictures is provided for...would be the forum at https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/f/59/photo-albums-images-and-videos/ and the general description for that forum does not include system builds.