Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Azureus

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 disneycast

disneycast

• Members
  • 60 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:51 PM

Posted 01 September 2006 - 11:58 PM

I just got the new version of azureus and want to know which java app i need?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 FifeFlyer

FifeFlyer

• Members
  • 101 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:51 PM

Posted 06 September 2006 - 06:24 PM

You need java runtime environment ( JRE ) Version 5 Update 8 .

If you go to add/remove programmes you will probably find earlier versions of JRE . If you don't have version 5 update8 then uninstall the earlier versions and install version 5 update 8 from the link I've provided ( the 5th one down in the list ) .

#3 buttoni

buttoni

• Members
  • 267 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:51 PM

Posted 09 September 2006 - 01:46 PM

And you might want to have a read of my post two threads below this one for an unusual situiation that occurred with me and Java.......
HP Pavilion desktop p6270z; 8 GB ram; Win7 Home Premium x64 bit; FX 4.0; DSL 2Wire modem/router; MVPS Hosts; Comodo FW 5.3(D+ & Sandbox enabled); MSSE; MBAM on demand.

#4 Animal

Animal

Bleepin' Animinion

• Site Admin
  • 35,539 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:51 PM

Posted 09 September 2006 - 04:22 PM

And you might want to have a read of my post two threads below this one for an unusual situiation that occurred with me and Java.......

Since anytime someone replies to any thread the order changes within that forum(replied to post moves to the top), and Buttoni's post is no longer two below this one. I am adding my best guess as to the referenced post mentioned.

Best guess at the post, link: http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/59619/regular-script-errors-on-some-websites/

If this is incorrect Buttoni, please PM me with a link to the correct one and I will edit this reply to make it correct.

Be (Decaffinated Java) Safe :thumbsup:

Da Bleepin AniMod, Animal

The Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for life.
Andrew Brown (1938-1994)

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that." Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users