Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Out of memory (requested 0 KB)

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 _jxcob3

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Local time:11:38 PM

Posted 17 February 2017 - 08:09 AM

Hello there people of this Earth! Of all the humans in the world with Windows 10, I have a problem with it. So this is what I put in a Reddit post (that got no replies)

"LOOK I REALLY NEED SOME HELP. TECH SUPPORT WON'T HELP ME AT ALL. So my Arma 3 won't load up and each time I get the error message 'Out of memory (requested 0 KB). footprint 3181584384 KB. pages 32768' and then followed by 'The exception unknown software exception (0x0000dead) occurred in the application location 0x0000000075AAA832.' I am out of ideas. TROUBLESHOOTING STEPS I HAVE TRIED: Installing on SSD (my OS drive) Disabling and adding antivirus exceptions (BitDefender) Reinstalling Disabling overlays Crying in the corner of my room

NOTE* I temporarily fixed the issue by loading up with ArmaSync and then I changed back to my profile that I use and now it crashes and A3 launcher or Arma3sync or normal launcher don't fix the issue. ANY HELP WOULD BE IMMENSELY APPRECIATED!"

I7 4790K

GTX 980

Thanks guys!

Crash report is attached below.

Attached Files

Edited by _jxcob3, 17 February 2017 - 09:41 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users