Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

suggest me some good antivirus

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

#1 sonam

sonam

• Banned Spammer
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:48 AM

Posted 17 February 2017 - 02:33 AM

hello everyone i was facing some security issues with my system from last previous days.i was desperately searching for getting rid of this.someone assist me to join this forum and i can see here a number of satisfactory solution here .suggest me some good antivirus or any other technique..??

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 sonam

sonam
  • Topic Starter

• Banned Spammer
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 17 February 2017 - 02:41 AM

hello #Grinler# i was looking from a long time for this kind of topic .i need some help regarding my system security .this topic is some how help full for me.

#3 quietman7

quietman7

Bleepin' Janitor

• Global Moderator
  • 51,281 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:18 PM

Posted 17 February 2017 - 07:22 AM

If you don't mind paying, I generally recommend ESET NOD32 Anti-Virus or Emsisoft Anti-Malware as they are effective but leave a small footprint...meaning they are not intrusive and do not utilize a lot of system resources which slow down performance. Kaspersky Anti-virus is also a good choice for the same reason. If you don't want to pay, then I would recommend either Sophos Home Free Antivirus or Bitdefender Anti-virus Free Edition if you prefer not to use Windows 8/10 Defender or Microsoft Security Essentials.

For more suggestions see Choosing an Anti-Virus Program.
Windows Insider MVP 2017-2018
Microsoft MVP Reconnect 2016
Microsoft MVP Consumer Security 2007-2015 kO7xOZh.gif
Member of UNITE, Unified Network of Instructors and Trusted Eliminators

If I have been helpful & you'd like to consider a donation, click 38WxTfO.gif

#4 GustavoWoltmann016

GustavoWoltmann016

• Members
  • 29 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:18 AM

Posted 18 February 2017 - 11:20 AM

You are at the right place. Here you will get all kind of information regarding your PC issue. Which Antivirus you were using? I suggest you to try SafeBytes. I have been using this software for more than six months. It is easy and simple to use. It is working perfectly for me. Hope it will work for you too.

EqualizerPro Best Music Equalizer for Windows 7/8/10

#5 sonam

sonam
  • Topic Starter

• Banned Spammer
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 23 February 2017 - 02:30 AM

hello , everyone first sorry ,i was unable to look up at my profile i was busy doing some work .

i am confirm that i am @ right place after seeing all of you response .thanks for suggesting such options to me.

thankew everyone......

#6 quietman7

quietman7

Bleepin' Janitor

• Global Moderator
  • 51,281 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:18 PM

Posted 23 February 2017 - 07:53 AM

You're welcome on behalf of the Bleeping Computer community.
Windows Insider MVP 2017-2018
Microsoft MVP Reconnect 2016
Microsoft MVP Consumer Security 2007-2015 kO7xOZh.gif
Member of UNITE, Unified Network of Instructors and Trusted Eliminators

If I have been helpful & you'd like to consider a donation, click 38WxTfO.gif

#7 sonam

sonam
  • Topic Starter

• Banned Spammer
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 23 February 2017 - 07:57 AM

thnkew so much for giving your precious time to me. i have also get some very good responses which i was facing i want to share this with you and every one .this is all of your support that i can get such good results
<Spam Link Removed> a very good service and support provider for<Spam Link Removed>

Edit: Links removed. ~ Animal

#8 TooMuchTara

TooMuchTara

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:18 PM

Posted 23 February 2017 - 09:24 AM

Hey again to any re-viewers of my issue but I am new and in a bind with Norton myself and wanted to check in and follow this and any other relative information.  My Norton product which is provided by my internet security provider, CenturyLink, and the only thing that I am "secure" about is the certain flow of uncertainty!  It is so bad that they techs who remote in from "Due West of B.F.E" know me by name and have actually bolted from the log-in-rescue session, never contacted me via phone, email or otherwise to reconnect. Yes, my information was known.  Please any war stories or specifics you can share?  And to "quietman7" I would like to say thank you that you really are  a well of information that I hope to have time to make use of. Thanks to all for help.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users