Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Need help with Windows 7 BSOD mup.sys error.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Infulfx

Infulfx

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:12 PM

Posted 15 February 2017 - 09:06 PM

I keep having this system crash about 3 to 4 time in the last couple of weeks. I check mini dump and all i see is mup.sys causing the crash but i'm not sure what's causing that to crash. Any assistance is appreciated. Thanks

· OS - Windows 7 
· 64bit
· What was original installed OS on system?
· OEM OS
· Age of system (hardware) About 4 years
· Age of OS installation - have you re-installed the OS? No

· System Manufacturer
· 

Hewlett-Packard (HP ProDesk 600 G1 TWR)

· Laptop or Desktop? Desktop

Hewlett-Packard (HP ProDesk 600 G1 TWR)

Attached Files

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 bwv848

bwv848

Bleepin' Owl

• BSOD Kernel Dump Expert
  • 3,029 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:12 PM

Posted 15 February 2017 - 10:44 PM

:welcome: to BleepingComputer!

You have a very consistent pattern of crashes. The following drivers were referenced in each dump:

fffff880`04a187f8  fffff880`0613ad86Unable to load image e1d62x64.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for e1d62x64.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for e1d62x64.sys
 e1d62x64+0x1ad86
fffff880`04a184e8  fffff880`0573f7e9Unable to load image IDSvia64.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for IDSvia64.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for IDSvia64.sys
 IDSvia64+0x8d7e9
fffff880`07dafb68  fffff880`0584e4c1Unable to load image BHDrvx64.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for BHDrvx64.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for BHDrvx64.sys
 BHDrvx64+0x284c1

The first driver is an Intel Network Adapter driver. Please reinstall it. ***DOWNLOAD LINK***
The other drivers are Symantec/Norton drivers. If issues persist, please uninstall any Symantec/Norton software you have and use Microsoft Security Essentials as your antivirus. Be sure to run Symantec's cleaning tool. (Sorry, can't give you the link, as I'm not exactly sure what Symantec software you use.)

If I do not reply in three days, please message me.

BC BSOD Posting Instructions | Carrona BSOD Index | Driver Reference Table (DRT)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users