Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

EaseUS Partition Master Pro on sale

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Gorbulan

Gorbulan

• Members
  • 832 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:38 PM

Posted 15 February 2017 - 01:12 PM

You can get EaseUS Partition Master Pro and other software from the HumbleBundle for $1.  Plus other software!

I personally don't care about the other software, some of it is crap IMO. But EaseUS Pro is definitely worth more than a dollar taco.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Gorbulan

Gorbulan
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 832 posts
  •  

Posted 15 February 2017 - 01:44 PM

Oh right, I suppose I should include a link.

www.humblebundle.com

#3 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,595 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:38 PM

Posted 15 February 2017 - 02:44 PM

The downloads at this website are torrents.  Peer to peer downloads are one of the fastest way I know of to get infected.  You have no way of knowing if the files are infected before downloading them, I suspect that those providing the files are not aware that they are infected. 

Family and loved ones will always be a priority in my daily life.  You never know when one will leave you.

#4 Gorbulan

Gorbulan
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 832 posts
  •  

Posted 15 February 2017 - 05:16 PM

Can you point out where there are torrents for the software? I just checked and the $1 package softwares are all direct links from the manufacturer's website. Other downloads come from the Steam platform. I have never encountered a torrent download from Humble, before.

#5 JohnC_21

JohnC_21

• Members
  • 23,988 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:38 PM

Posted 15 February 2017 - 06:44 PM

You can choose either direct download or torrent using the humblebundle library management.

https://support.humblebundle.com/hc/en-us/articles/204307008-Humble-Library-Management

I have always done direct downloads on all the software I ordered.

Edited by JohnC_21, 15 February 2017 - 06:44 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users