I posted a help request here before, but it got rejected due to 'pirated software' so I've done a fresh install of Windows 10 with the License key on the case.
Please find attached the requested logs.
Fresh installed Windows10 on the Friday 10th and had 2 BSODs so far...
I've tested the ram with Memtest86 on 8 round (15hours 20mins) and 0 errors.
I've ran Seatools and all HDDS are 'healthy'.
Ran SSDLife Pro and SSD Drive helath is 'excellent' '100%"
Any help would be apritiated in this diagnoisis many thanks.
& Here is Perform:
(I couldn't attach the Perform file as it was larger than 3.31mb)
· What was original installed OS on system?
· Is the OS an OEM version (came pre-installed on system) or full retail version (YOU purchased it from retailer)?
· Age of system (hardware)
· Age of OS installation - have you re-installed the OS?
Last Friday 10th
· Video Card
· MotherBoard - (if NOT a laptop)
· System Manufacturer
· Exact model number (if laptop, check label on bottom)
· Laptop or Desktop?