Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

PC crashes in random times, Event Viewer errors info in topic

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 dunkfather

dunkfather

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:26 AM

Posted 12 February 2017 - 12:06 PM

Hi. I've been having problem with these PC crashes at random times and doing lot of research online serching for different solutions. Event Viewer became my new best friend in last week while I was trying to solve the issues I was having. Let me get to the point: Main problem I am having is Critial Error Kernel-Power Event ID 41 Task Category 63. That is the main error that I found that crashes my pc.

Now, I've found out that I can't find from that error itself what is the problem and that I should look at the errors before critical one and solve them. I was doing that with Service Control Manager by disabling some processes that were using Virtual Box and SPTD from Deamon Tools. After I disabled them, my pc was working fine. Now, yesterday my pc started crashing again. The error I'm getting now is : EventLog Event ID 6008 and the error message is The previous system shutdown at 17:49:45 on ‎12.‎2.‎2017 was unexpected (that is last time it shut down pc). Please, I can't handle this crashes anymore, its driving me crazy. If in any chance you need my pc specs here they go:

Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-970A-UD3P

CPU - AMD FX-8320E

RAM - Patriot16GB DDR3

GPU - Gigabyte GeForce GTX650 1GB GDDR5

HDD - 1TB

SSD - SilliconPower 120GB

Edit 1:

I will try to change my PSU to see if its the main problem here (I found that out by researching)

Also, will download graphic driver from Gigabyte website (until now I was using the latest driver from NVidia)

If I need to upload some Event Viewer error details or stuff like that let me know.

Edited by dunkfather, 12 February 2017 - 12:40 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 bwv848

bwv848

Bleepin' Owl

• BSOD Kernel Dump Expert
  • 3,029 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:26 PM

Posted 14 February 2017 - 09:57 AM

Please run this reporting tool:

https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/576314/blue-screen-of-death-bsod-posting-instructions-windows-10-81-8-7-vista/

and attach the requested files in your next post.

Thanks much!

If I do not reply in three days, please message me.

BC BSOD Posting Instructions | Carrona BSOD Index | Driver Reference Table (DRT)

#3 dunkfather

dunkfather
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:26 AM

Posted 15 February 2017 - 04:08 PM

Thank you for responding. I forgot to give you update on what is happening now. I uninstalled NVIDIA driver and downloaded the original one (from manufacturer's website, even though I don't think that is what stopped it) and I changed my power supply. So far no restarts and no errors in Event Viewer.

#4 bwv848

bwv848

Bleepin' Owl

• BSOD Kernel Dump Expert
  • 3,029 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:26 PM

Posted 15 February 2017 - 04:16 PM

Thank you for the update. Feel free to post back if you run into further problems. (^_^)

If I do not reply in three days, please message me.

BC BSOD Posting Instructions | Carrona BSOD Index | Driver Reference Table (DRT)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users