Jump to content
Posted 01 September 2006 - 12:23 PM
Posted 01 September 2006 - 12:46 PM
The Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for life.
Andrew Brown (1938-1994)
A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that." Douglas Adams (1952-2001)
"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein (1879-1955)
Posted 01 September 2006 - 01:37 PM
Posted 01 September 2006 - 06:58 PM
Custom Instructions for R82876.exe:
At the beginning of the operating system setup, press F6 to install a third party SCSI or RAID driver.
1. When prompted, select 'S' to Specify Additional Device.
2. When prompted, insert the floppy disk you created in step 2 and press Enter.
3. At this point you should be presented with a selection for one of the following depending on you hardware version and configuration:
- Intel® 82801FR SATA RAID Controller
- Intel® 82801FR SATA AHCI Controller
4. Highlight the selection that is appropriate for the hardware in your system and press Enter.
5. Press Enter again to continue. Leave the floppy disk in the system until the next reboot as the software will need to be copied from the floppy disk again when setup is copying files.
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users