Jump to content
Posted 10 December 2004 - 01:16 PM
Posted 10 December 2004 - 01:59 PM
Posted 10 December 2004 - 06:15 PM
Posted 11 December 2004 - 04:20 AM
Posted 12 December 2004 - 12:15 AM
Posted 12 December 2004 - 12:18 AM
Posted 12 December 2004 - 12:36 AM
Posted 12 December 2004 - 06:39 AM
IMPORTANT: If you are using Netscape, Mozilla, or Opera, you will need to manually reconfigure the proxy settings in the browser after uninstalling or stopping Propel Accelerator in order to continue using the Internet. See below for further details. If you are a subscriber wishing to cancel your subscription to Propel Accelerator, Click Here.
Uninstall Propel Accelerator
1. Click on Start --> Programs--> Propel Accelerator
2. Click on Uninstall Propel Accelerator
Alternatively, Propel Accelerator can be uninstalled using the Add/Remove Programs in control panel. Start -> Settings -> Control Panel -> Add/Remove Programs.
Restoring the Browser's Proxy Address and Port Number Netscape, Mozilla, or Opera
These instructions are for restoring Netscape's original proxy settings after uninstalling Propel Accelerator. These instructions generally apply to Opera and Mozilla.
1. Click on the Netscape Edit menu and select Preferences...
2. Click on the mark next to the Advanced category or simply double-click on Advanced.
3. Click on Proxies.
4. If there was a proxy address in use prior to installing Propel Accelerator, [Netscape 4.7 only: click View... first] enter that address and port number. Otherwise click "Direct Connection to the Internet".
Posted 12 December 2004 - 02:01 PM
Posted 12 December 2004 - 07:53 PM
Posted 13 December 2004 - 03:04 AM
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users