Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello my name is James

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 ivinsjames

ivinsjames

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:45 AM

Posted 11 February 2017 - 03:20 PM

My name is James and Iv'e been using computers for the last 10 years at least. I do have a small amount of OCD and Iv'e been on a quest to find a website that has some people who can just be understanding and helpful. The Internet is full of pricks and trolls and of course they are not helpful in any way except leveling up as "keyboard warriors". I am hoping to just meet some good people who can help me and maybe I can be a help to as well. In conclusion, some of my questions may seem like a joke, but I will only ask something that is sincerely affecting me. Thank you.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 shadow_647

shadow_647

• Banned
  • 1,430 posts
  •  

Posted 11 February 2017 - 03:36 PM

^^ welcome to bleeping computers, my self i have to say your post made me laugh a little on the keyboard warriors topic, sadly unless your one and unless the forum allows people to slide some on that topic "and this one dousen't sadly" i find its hard to get a good heated debate going but that's just me, when you have two gropes of people on different sides of a topic sometimes a few might get a little bloody if they can't back up what their saying with logic / truth / sources

#3 ivinsjames

ivinsjames
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 11 February 2017 - 03:55 PM

Really just saying I'm not here to fight people. Opinions are like bleeps, everybody has one and MOST of the time they refuse to change it even if they get PROVEN wrong. They will fight for their opinion with all their strength and I don't have time for that, but I do have time for honest answers and gentleman like responses from helpful people. You seem like a good guy though and that's a good impression for me so far.

#4 shadow_647

shadow_647

• Banned
  • 1,430 posts
  •  

Posted 11 February 2017 - 10:19 PM

Same, not looking to start problems my self here, and  thanks :)

My self though as you put it im a old middle aged keyboard warrior, bin on the pc topic since it started for home use with years of training in real time chat or turn based chat in places were their were few rules and in some case no rules no admins so only the strong survived, its something im use to if and when needed though i try not to be that way here, they don't like it when anyone goes down that road on this forum.

#5 ivinsjames

ivinsjames
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 11 February 2017 - 10:26 PM

Yeah I can battle too if needed, but again I'm just here to help and I'll avoid conflicts. Thanks for the positive words.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users