Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

BSOD- Error 0x000007a

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Duotronic93

Duotronic93

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:29 AM

Posted 10 February 2017 - 10:09 AM

I've been having an issue with my computer. It has random shutdowns, reboots, and blue screens. Of the blue screens I had, the error was "Blue Screen Error 0x000007a KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR." It only showed minidumps 1 time and deleted itself. I have run checkdisk, malwarebytes, and a Microsoft security essentials. Per the blue screen and relevatn google searches, I have checked hard drive connections, reseated memory, and even put different memory sticks in. I am at a lost as to what is causing these issues. 

Windows 7 Professional

16 GB (2x8GB)

128 GB OS SSD

Gigabyte GA990FX-UD3

AMD FX-8350

EVGA GTX 970

EVGA GTX 660

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,608 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:29 AM

Posted 10 February 2017 - 02:32 PM

Press the Windows key windowskey_zps092d5c75.png and the X.

In the menu that opens select Command Prompt (Admin.).  When the Command Prompt opens copy and paste the command below, then press Enter.

chkdsk /f

You will receive the message "CHKDSK cannot be run because it is in use by another process.  Would you like to schedule this volume to be checked the next time the system restarts?  <Y/N>".

Type in Y and press Enter.  Restart the computer

Please copy and paste the log for this scan in your topic.

Family and loved ones will always be a priority in my daily life.  You never know when one will leave you.

#3 Duotronic93

Duotronic93
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:29 AM

Posted 14 February 2017 - 11:08 AM

I eventually figured out it was a problem with a program having a memory leak so I put in some more RAM and the issue appears to be fixed. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users