Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

My pc restarts frequently

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 johnmoonaman

johnmoonaman

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:40 AM

Posted 10 February 2017 - 02:18 AM

Hi all,

I’m here to get suggestion for my gaming PC. Few days back I started playing GTA V. It was working fine. The game specifications meet my system configuration. But it gets restarted while playing this game. One of my friends told me to remove the cabinet of the PC and try playing. When I did, it was working fine. I told him this and he suggested me to buy a custom rack mount to assemble the PC as a solution. He suggested me to buy rackmount (http://www.bayviewmetals.com/sample-work/telecommunications-rack-mount-equipment/) from Bayview metals. Is it due to the cabinet or any hardware issues? Has anyone faced a similar issue? Is anyone using rackmount PC? Please advise.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by johnmoonaman, 10 February 2017 - 02:18 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users