Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Windows 10 - CRITICAL_PROCESS DIED

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#16 amahlaka

amahlaka
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 15 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:37 PM

Posted 17 February 2017 - 07:23 AM

here you go

Attached Files

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#17 amahlaka

amahlaka
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 15 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:37 PM

Posted 17 February 2017 - 12:54 PM

After a week of trying to fix, it turns out that after the first 2 bluescreens, i had updated my bios, and that had cleared my Overclocking settings, which seem to have led to CPU getting not enough voltage, causing it to brownout, after slightly adding overclocking, the pc has resumed normal operations

time to clean up all the failed attempts at fixing it

NOTE: Anyone else having this kind of problems, go to your uefi/bios and increase the voltage of cpu by a little, or add a moderate overclock if you know what you are doing

#18 bwv848

bwv848

Bleepin' Owl

• BSOD Kernel Dump Expert
  • 2,048 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:37 PM

Posted 17 February 2017 - 03:04 PM

Thanks for letting us know! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users