Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

I believe that Trump will implode

• Please log in to reply
1177 replies to this topic

#1171 buddy215

buddy215

• 13,415 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:53 AM

Posted 15 November 2018 - 11:15 AM

Never Yell “RAIN!” at a Crowded Trump Rally! - YouTube

That video....fun for the entire family!

“Every atom in your body came from a star that exploded and the atoms in your left hand probably came from a different star than your right hand. It really is the most poetic thing I know about physics...you are all stardust.”Lawrence M. Krauss
A 1792 U.S. penny, designed in part by Thomas Jefferson and George Washington, reads “Liberty Parent of Science & Industry.”

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#1172 britechguy

britechguy

Been there, done that, got the T-shirt

• 9,337 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:53 AM

Posted 15 November 2018 - 12:07 PM

I do not speak French, but I really, really wonder whether what's put on as captions for comic effect are actually what this French meteorologist was saying:

Brian  AKA  Bri the Tech Guy (website in my user profile) - Windows 10 Home, 64-Bit, Version 1809, Build 17763 

Presenting the willfully ignorant with facts is the very definition of casting pearls before swine.

~ Brian Vogel

#1173 buddy215

buddy215

• 13,415 posts
  •  

Posted 15 November 2018 - 07:26 PM

Trump's calling the Press "the enemy of the people" violates his OATH OF OFFICE.

QUOTE: Before he enter on the Execution of his Office, he shall take the following Oath or Affirmation:—"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."

Side note: That needs an upgrade/ editing. Should read before he or she......on second thought should read he or she or other....

on third thought just read the person elected by the people in accordance with this Constitution......

Trump has constantly spoken on his disdain for the Press. His recent crazed attack on CNN reporter and pulling his White House badge

was further proof that he is capable of further violating his Oath of Office.

Just read today that Judge Timothy Kelly was set to bring everyone back into DC District Court on Thursday at 3 PM ET to announce his decision whether to grant a temporary restraining order, one day after CNN and the DOJ spent two hours pitching their sides to Kelly. Now it’s been put off until 10 AM ET on Friday.

During Wednesday’s hearing, Trump’s legal team stunningly argued POTUS can ban all reporters from the White House for any reason, should he so desire.

Trump, argued Deputy Assistant Attorney General James Burnham, can ban all reporters from the White House grounds if he wants, insisting “There is no First Amendment right.”

My thought is that if CNN loses on this issue then it would be fitting for ALL social media such as Facebook and Twitter to ban ALL of Trump's and

ALL of Trump's spokespeople and his Cabinet accounts. That will leave Trump with talking his trash and telling his lies on the State Media/ Fox and other

ultra far right propaganda sites such as Brietbart.

Enemies%2Bof%2Bthe%2BPeople.JPG

Edited by buddy215, 16 November 2018 - 10:53 AM.

“Every atom in your body came from a star that exploded and the atoms in your left hand probably came from a different star than your right hand. It really is the most poetic thing I know about physics...you are all stardust.”Lawrence M. Krauss
A 1792 U.S. penny, designed in part by Thomas Jefferson and George Washington, reads “Liberty Parent of Science & Industry.”

#1174 buddy215

buddy215

• 13,415 posts
  •  

Posted 16 November 2018 - 11:31 AM

Trump and his huge team of lawyers got a smack on their hands from a Trump appointed judge. You can bet Trump will

trash the judge as he has always done....especially if the judge happens to have a Hispanic name.

Judge: White House must return CNN's Jim Acosta's credential

The judge granted CNN's request for a temporary restraining order. A lawsuit that CNN brought against the Trump administration over the issue is continuing.

The White House revoked Acosta's credentials after he and Trump tangled during a press conference last week.

The judge said the government could not say who initially decided to revoke Acosta's hard pass. The White House had spelled out its reasons for revoking his credentials in a tweet from White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders and in a statement after CNN filed its lawsuit. But the judge said those "belated efforts were hardly sufficient to satisfy due process."

The judge also found that Acosta suffered "irreparable harm," dismissing the government's argument that CNN could just send other reporters to cover the White House in Acosta's place.

The judge told attorneys to file additional court papers in the case by Monday.

7dce896ae5165b2cea915e44b30d0b70.png

#1175 buddy215

buddy215

• 13,415 posts
  •  

Posted Yesterday, 02:28 PM

Don't take this too seriously....or attempt to understand it.

AvgEfJb.png

#1176 r.a.d.

r.a.d.

• Members
  • 761 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:53 AM

Posted Yesterday, 02:44 PM

Forest Trump...
Bleepin' desert rat retiree in climes yet to fry brains (knock on cactus).

Past climes/best friend:  photo-91.gif

#1177 buddy215

buddy215

• 13,415 posts
  •  

Posted Today, 09:56 AM

Well, at the next Oval Office prayer meeting I'm sure he will bring up the climate and get it fixed. That is what his prayer meetings are all about...getting God to do what is best for the Earth and Xians.

Trump fans often point to the fact that Trump pics are always edited to remove the halo. Proof that the media is controlled by communists....

or Democrats....which they use interchangeably.

AN EXAMPLE BELOW:

trump-prayer.png

#1178 britechguy

britechguy

Been there, done that, got the T-shirt

• 9,337 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:53 AM

Posted Today, 10:38 AM

The phrase "whited sepulchers" springs immediately to mind.

Brian  AKA  Bri the Tech Guy (website in my user profile) - Windows 10 Home, 64-Bit, Version 1809, Build 17763 

Presenting the willfully ignorant with facts is the very definition of casting pearls before swine.

~ Brian Vogel

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users