Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

I believe that Trump will implode

• Please log in to reply
563 replies to this topic

#556 JohnC_21

JohnC_21

• Members
  • 21,168 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:19 PM

Posted 10 January 2018 - 12:29 PM

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#557 Beel

Beel

• Members
  • 380 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:19 AM

Posted 12 January 2018 - 12:10 PM

This absolute nut case is rapidly ruining the Western world as we know it and the sooner he is taken out the better it will be for the rest of us.

#558 Condobloke

Condobloke

Outback Aussie @ 54.2101 N, 0.2906 W

• Members
  • 5,467 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:19 AM

Posted 12 January 2018 - 07:50 PM

@ Beel.....Amen !!!

Condobloke

Outback Australian  

fed up with Windows antics...??

LINUX IS THE ANSWER

I USE LINUX MINT EXCLUSIVELY... NO DUAL BOOT, NO VIRTUAL MACHINE

Failure is not an option. It comes bundled with your Microsoft product.

#559 buddy215

buddy215

• BC Advisor
  • 12,405 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:19 AM

Posted 13 January 2018 - 06:48 PM

Anthony Russo’s “In the Hole” | The New Yorker

TNY_CVN_01_22_18RGB.jpg

"In the Hole” is the artist Anthony Russo’s response to President Trump’s recent comments about immigration.

“Every atom in your body came from a star that exploded and the atoms in your left hand probably came from a different star than your right hand. It really is the most poetic thing I know about physics...you are all stardust.”Lawrence M. Krauss

A 1792 U.S. penny, designed in part by Thomas Jefferson and George Washington, reads “Liberty Parent of Science & Industry.”

#560 buddy215

buddy215

• BC Advisor
  • 12,405 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:19 AM

Posted 13 January 2018 - 07:04 PM

Trump Demands Poem on Statue of Liberty Be Revised to Exclude Sh&%hole Countries By Andy Borowitz

January 11, 2018

EDITED FOR TENDER EYES.....:)

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—Donald J. Trump demanded on Thursday that the poem at the base of the Statue of Liberty be revised immediately to exclude nations he considered “sh&%hole country, welcome aboard.”

“I don’t know the entire poem, but it’s something like ‘Give us your tired, your poor, your yadda yadda yadda,’ ” he said. “We could keep all that but then put in, right at the end, in big letters, maybe, ‘except if you’re from a sh&%hole country.’ ”

“I think if a boat from a sh&%hole country came and saw that poem with those words at the end, they would turn around and go right back to wherever they came from,” he said.

Shortly after Trump made his remarks about “sh&$hole” countries, representatives of the countries he designated as such released a joint response.

“We do not understand President Trump’s aversion to so-called ‘sh&$hole countries,’ since he is doing his best to turn the United States into one,” the statement read.

EunVuR0.png

“Every atom in your body came from a star that exploded and the atoms in your left hand probably came from a different star than your right hand. It really is the most poetic thing I know about physics...you are all stardust.”Lawrence M. Krauss

A 1792 U.S. penny, designed in part by Thomas Jefferson and George Washington, reads “Liberty Parent of Science & Industry.”

#561 JohnC_21

JohnC_21

• Members
  • 21,168 posts
  •  

Posted 13 January 2018 - 10:21 PM

Trump needs to get his facial expressions under control

GettyImages-849508970-768x560.jpg

#562 Mklangelo

Mklangelo
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 99 posts
  •  

Posted 14 January 2018 - 09:32 AM

“Let us all be happy and live within our means, even if we have to borrow the money to do it with”

-Artemus Ward

#563 JohnC_21

JohnC_21

• Members
  • 21,168 posts
  •  

Posted Yesterday, 11:25 AM

This is our President?

c0f955fe541b6c93f8fbb56f93bcce80.jpg

#564 britechguy

britechguy

Been there, done that, got the T-shirt

• 5,840 posts
  •  

Posted Yesterday, 03:34 PM

John,

Not that I do not share your opinion of Donald Trump, but given the number of photographs taken of any major public figure, and taken in rapid succession, it is very easy to capture something that looks pretty awful in "freeze frame" but that was fleeting in real time.  [To me, that looks like a tongue frozen in action while making the 'th' sound].

I can think of any number of really unflattering photographs of prominent public figures that are definitely fleeting moments that get frozen by the camera.  Each and every one of us is "hideous" many times a day if we were able to view ourselves as a series of still photos taken even just once per second.

Brian  AKA  Bri the Tech Guy (website address in my profile) Windows 10 Home, 64-bit, Version 1709, Build 16299

Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users