Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

I believe that Trump will implode

• Please log in to reply
468 replies to this topic

#466 JohnC_21

JohnC_21

• Members
  • 19,726 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:21 AM

Posted 18 September 2017 - 08:02 AM

Time for a little humor from the Emmy's

“You can’t deny that every show was influenced by Donald Trump in some way,” said host Stephen Colbert in his opening monologue. “All the late night shows, obviously. ‘House of Cards.’ The new season of ‘American Horror Story.’” Pause. “And of course next year’s Latin Grammys, hosted by Sheriff Joe Arpaio.”

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#467 JohnC_21

JohnC_21

• Members
  • 19,726 posts
  •  

Posted 19 September 2017 - 03:27 PM

Kelly during Trump's UN speech.

DKGu090V4AA9-F1.jpg

DKGu4TYV4AAvS_M.jpg

https://twitter.com/Kyle_Feldscher/status/910200900341387264

#468 JohnC_21

JohnC_21

• Members
  • 19,726 posts
  •  

Posted Yesterday, 10:26 AM

TRUMP TWITTER-BLOCKED A WOMAN WITH STAGE 4 CANCER — AND SHE HAS A MESSAGE FOR HIM

President Donald Trump blocked a woman with stage 4 cancer on Twitter after she criticized his latest healthcare plan. 

Laura Packard, who has advanced Hodgkin's Lymphoma, discovered the president's move on Wednesday shortly after she posted her opposition to the latest Republican effort to repeal the Affordable Care Act, commonly known as Obamacare.

"Obamacare is literally keeping me alive & can get me cured. If it survives," she posted on Twitter after Republican Senators Lindsey Graham of South Carolina and Bill Cassidy of Louisiana pushed the latest GOP repeal bill.

http://www.newsweek.com/trump-just-blocked-woman-stage-4-cancer-twitter-she-has-message-him-668459

Edited by JohnC_21, Yesterday, 10:27 AM.

#469 SuperSapien64

SuperSapien64

• Members
  • 591 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:21 AM

Posted Yesterday, 06:18 PM

@ JohnC_21

This doesn't surprise me. I wish Bernie could've won, thanks a lot DNC.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

georgehenry