Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

I believe that Trump will implode

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#31 Steven_M

Steven_M

• Members
  • 96 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:26 AM

Posted 10 March 2017 - 05:02 AM

Got to give it to him though. He is doing everything he said he would do during the election campaign.

He's a numpty and a bit of a simpleton when it comes to speaking and use of his Twitter account but when surveys are done on people's opinions on his main policies and they're very popular with 55%+ of people surveyed saying they support (this was from CNN or Politico can't remember off the top of my head) it and this is with the press causing mass hysteria over the tiniest of things. 

As long as what he does is popular then I don't see a problem in what he does. After all, that's democracy.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#32 Mklangelo

Mklangelo
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 81 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:26 PM

Posted 10 March 2017 - 05:57 AM

@Seven_M,

Yes, it is refreshing to actually see an elected person do just exactly what he says he will do.

It's also obvious to me that those 55% don't really care that the Office of The Presidency is being conducted without a shred of dignity.   http://www.snopes.com/2017/02/28/kellyanne-conway-couch/ 

It might seem knit-picky to some but when I went to my Aunt's house with my mother, I knew that kneeling on Auntie's couch with shoes on was a no-no. I was a child but I knew better. 

This country has been trending stupid since the emergence and prominence of Sarah Palin.

Edited by Mklangelo, 10 March 2017 - 06:29 AM.

Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.

Abraham Lincoln

#33 GTK48

GTK48

• Members
  • 395 posts
  •  

Posted 11 March 2017 - 05:00 PM

Trump is doing what the Constitution allows him and wants him to do. The President's first and foremost job is to protect the US Citizens. It seems that the left wing, wings thinks that the Constitution applies to illegal immigrants. The fact is that is does not and never has. We are all Immigrants but we came to this country legally through Ellis island. That is except for the Native Americans who are the ONLY group that should have reparations.

Many Hollywood types seem to want to leave this country every time a Republican is elected. The problem is that they never do. I wish they would get the heck out.

Sanctuary states/cities all should be denied Federal funding and a denial of welfare , medicare and social security. You will see how fast they change their tune.

A wall on the border is not needed, all that is needed is to enforce existing laws. The honest and law abiding illegal immigrants should be given a choice to either get legal or get out. Mexico kills the people that cross their southern border.

The illegal aliens are not really the problem, it is the people that come in with then such as the gangs, ISIS and other people that want to harm The US. Drugs also come across. There is a heroine epidemic in this country, it is now the drug of choice, cheaper than pot.

Then we have The CIA using 40 year old computer systems which is laughable if it were not so serious. I voted for Trump because this country has had enough of the Clinton's and The Bush's. Hillary is a pathological liar and I believe she has a serious medical problem. No normal person barks like a dog and had to be carried into her Cadillac. I would have voted for just about anyone over Hillary. Yes I am a deplorable person and proud of it.

#34 Mklangelo

Mklangelo
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 81 posts
  •  

Posted 11 March 2017 - 05:21 PM

@GTK48,  It is a joy to be comprehended! 

The law on immigration has not been enforced as written for so long, we don't even speak about it.  Thank you.

We cry and wring our hands about crying children worrying about mom and/or dad being sent away.  Too bad.  If you are here illegally, off you trot.  NOT OUR PROBLEM. 

The immigration issue is what got Trump elected.  I get that.  I just wish it was a better man with some sense of dignity that would have stepped into the void he filled. 

He was quicker and smarter than the media and all other politicians.

As for Hillary, she is unfit to hold the office of Dog Catcher.  On that we will always agree.  Her and her cigar wielding husband are fit for the trash heap of history.  I really don't know how they live with themselves.  

Oh.... Wait.... I'll be right back....  It seems it 's another Trump tweet about Arnold Schwarzenegger.    This could be HUGE>>>>

Edited by Mklangelo, 11 March 2017 - 05:28 PM.

Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.

Abraham Lincoln

#35 Mklangelo

Mklangelo
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 81 posts
  •  

Posted 12 March 2017 - 02:55 PM

@GTK48,

As for the wall, it has been porous for so long that I'm not sure it matters whether or not we have one at this point.

As for the illegal aliens not mattering and it's the bad people that come with them, well... aren't they all illegal in that statement?  11 million by last count.

But as porous as our southern border has been since 9/11 and well before, have we really suffered grievous attacks? Boston Bomber, Shoe Bomber etc...  Nothing worse actually then a month or two on Interstate 95 here in the US, the most deadly Interstate in the US.  That fact that we have not suffered an attack anywhere near the scale of 9/11 is not for the lack of trying by bad guys.  It's because we must be doing something right.  The disparate agencies that did NOT work well in sharing intel with each other must have figured something out.  Something important.  And they are not saying what that is. 

Edited by Mklangelo, 12 March 2017 - 02:56 PM.

Abraham Lincoln

#36 GTK48

GTK48

• Members
  • 395 posts
  •  

Posted 12 March 2017 - 06:20 PM

No attack, what about Orlando, Boston, Ft Hood. If you want a country without borders move to the EU. It is working great in Germany, France, Belgium?? Obama did nothing right for 8 years and we have paid the price. I said a wall is not needed except for around all of the NUTS is California./s

#37 SuperSapien64

SuperSapien64

• Members
  • 453 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:26 PM

Posted 14 March 2017 - 07:25 PM

Mklangelo in fact one Mexican immigrants used to come to America for a short while to work then go back to Mexico, then our leaders decided to make a war against Mexican immigrants.

BTW Donald Trump is going through with Dakota pipeline: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHyum-dFlvE

Even though this will devastate the environment.

Edited by SuperSapien64, 14 March 2017 - 07:27 PM.

#38 Mklangelo

Mklangelo
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 81 posts
  •  

Posted 18 March 2017 - 10:07 AM

@GTK48, yes we have been attacked.  I'm not sure it was an immigration issue. The Ft. Hood mass murderer was Nidal Hasan a natural American Citizen.  He was born here in U.S. in Virginia.  As American as is humanly possible.

The Boston Bomber, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev although born in Krygyzstan, had lived in the U.S. since the age of 8 and was a Naturalized American Citizen.  He's been an American Citizen for about 15 years.  And by the way, he says he's sorry all the way from Death Row in a U.S. Penitentiary in Terre Haute, Indiana.

The Orlando Night Club shooter was Omar Mateen.  Born in New Hyde Park, New York in November of 1986.  As much an American Citizen as you or I.

So none of the examples cited has anything to do with Immigration or building a wall for that matter. 

Germany and France are in trouble with their immigration policies.  Germany has an "open door" immigration policy and now is home to 6 million Muslims.  The demographics of that country are forever changed.  With enough of the fundamentalist type of Muslims, Germany could see problems.

France is in deeper trouble.  In 40 years, that could conceivably become a Muslim country. Read about the 2005 riots in France.  In France, about 4000 cars are burned per year, mostly by Muslim youths. This is a fact the French Government is now reluctant to talk about publicly. That will tell you a possible future.

The U.S. does not have an Open Door policy and I don't think it ever should.  I'm just not sure a wall is the answer.  Just enforce the current immigration laws and we will be taking a huge step in the right direction.  But the laws are NOT enforced. 

Sheriff Joe Arppaio tried to enforce existing US Immigration law as written in Maricopa County, Arizona.  He was publicly excoriated and the US Supreme Court stopped him.  

So you tell me if Trump will get further than Arpaio did...

Edited by Mklangelo, 19 March 2017 - 03:35 AM.

Abraham Lincoln

#39 Bezukhov

Bezukhov

Bleepin' Jazz Fan!

• Malware Study Hall Senior
  • 2,240 posts
  •  

Posted 23 March 2017 - 10:44 AM

I believe that Trump will implode

Or something.

http://www.kittenfeed.com/

(The page may take a while to load. Maybe too many people trying to get in on the action.)

Edited by Bezukhov, 23 March 2017 - 10:44 AM.

To err is Human. To blame it on someone else is even more Human.

Member of the Bleeping Computer A.I.I. early response team!

The History of Rome by Mike Duncan.
Episiode 8- Decades of Gloom

#40 Mklangelo

Mklangelo
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 81 posts
  •  

Posted 23 March 2017 - 03:51 PM

@ Bezukhov,

Rick Astley.  Nice!  Kitty paws!  Me likey!

I think the Dems smellz Blood.  What you think?

Edited by Mklangelo, 23 March 2017 - 03:52 PM.

Abraham Lincoln

#41 Bezukhov

Bezukhov

Bleepin' Jazz Fan!

• Malware Study Hall Senior
  • 2,240 posts
  •  

Posted 23 March 2017 - 11:47 PM

@Mklangelo

I would have chosen Al Stewart - Year Of The Cat, but that's just me.

My thoughts on Trump? I have far more important matters to ignore. I'm an Anarcho-Capitalist.

I saw that web site and wanted to share it. For teh lulz.

Edited by Bezukhov, 23 March 2017 - 11:53 PM.

To err is Human. To blame it on someone else is even more Human.

Member of the Bleeping Computer A.I.I. early response team!

The History of Rome by Mike Duncan.
Episiode 8- Decades of Gloom

#42 Mklangelo

Mklangelo
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 81 posts
  •  

Posted 24 March 2017 - 03:43 AM

Good lulz.

Abraham Lincoln

#43 buddy215

buddy215

• BC Advisor
  • 11,029 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:26 PM

Posted 25 March 2017 - 02:11 PM

Here is a fun read...a long one but it won't put you to sleep.

Trump Tower House Arrest For Racketeer | The Smoking Gun

trumptowerfelon.jpg

“Every atom in your body came from a star that exploded and the atoms in your left hand probably came from a different star than your right hand. It really is the most poetic thing I know about physics...you are all stardust.”Lawrence M. Krauss

A 1792 U.S. penny, designed in part by Thomas Jefferson and George Washington, reads “Liberty Parent of Science & Industry.”

#44 Mike_Walsh

Mike_Walsh

• Members
  • 737 posts
  •  

Posted 25 March 2017 - 03:41 PM

Just remember this.

Whatever Trump does over the next 4 (or 8 years!), it's with one long-term aim in mind.

And that is the replenishment of his multiple Swiss bank accounts to the point where the banks will have to come up with an entirely new set of security policies to cope with it.....and he himself will become untouchable, because everybody has a price.

'The Donald' may not be much of a President.....but he is an absolute artist when it comes to manipulating others for his own benefit.

(I can even see him attempting to get the Constitution re-written to allow any individual to sit for more than two terms in the White House, because all the important governmental 'back-room' stuff is presided over by individuals from the 'old-money' families.....and I'm quite certain even those guys have their price, astronomically high though it might be..!)

Mike.  :wink:

Edited by Mike_Walsh, 25 March 2017 - 03:47 PM.

You can only be certain of three things in this life; Birth...Death......and TAXES!!!

If the information given has helped you, please remember to say 'Thanks!'

Athlon64 X2 3800+, 3 GB RAM, WD 500GB Caviar 'Blue', 32GB Kingspec PATA SSD, Seagate 'Expansion' 1 TB external USB 3.0 drive, ATI Radeon Xpress200 graphics, Dell 15.1" pNp monitor (1024 x 768), PCI-e USB 3.0 adapter card, and external powered 7-port USB 2.0 hub (they ALL get used!)

Dell Inspiron 1100; 2.6 GHz P4, 1.5 GB DDR1, 64GB KingSpec IDE SSD, Intel 'Extreme' graphics, 2 x 64GB SanDisk Cruzer 'Fit' USB 'external' storage.

jq9H7NR.gif

#45 Poppyann

Poppyann

• Members
  • 58 posts
  •  

Posted 25 March 2017 - 05:04 PM

I don't think Trump is no fool.. Love him or hate him, I feel he will do a good job and will do what is says he will do, not like some of our Prime Minsters we have had in the past, all mouth and no trousers.

I hope the people of England will give him a warm welcome when he visits us later this year. I won't hold my breath, as the majority of people here wear blinkers and can only see what is in front of them and not the whole picture.  We shall wait and see... watch this space...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users