Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

I believe that Trump will implode

• Please log in to reply
100 replies to this topic

#1 Mklangelo

Mklangelo

• Members
  • 94 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:56 AM

Posted 09 February 2017 - 05:41 AM

He will either resign or be impeached when his so called Presidency collapses under the weight of his massive, vainglorious ego.

A Florida friend of Trump said of him during an interview prior to the election that , "Donald doesn't receive, he transmits."  That characterization of proving to be all too true.

His pettiness and narcissistic attacks on Nordstrom Department store for dropping his daughter's clothing line is just the latest in a litany of un-Presidential rantings.

He has Tweeted against Meryl Streep and complained on Twitter about the low ratings of some show he used to be on.  This guy doesn't have a clue and will make this Nation the laughing stock of the world, if he hasn't already.  

EDIT: And on the International front, he's threatening Iran.  I get it.  Iran is not a friend of the west and is behind much of the violence in the Near and middle east.  But let's get off the war-path for awhile, how bout' that for a change?  Do we have another war to look forward to?

Discuss...

Edited by Mklangelo, 09 February 2017 - 01:29 PM.

“Let us all be happy and live within our means, even if we have to borrow the money to do it with”

-Artemus Ward

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 HolyCowz

HolyCowz

• Members
  • 168 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:56 PM

Posted 09 February 2017 - 11:16 AM

lol to me anyone with so many business interests should never be allowed to become a leader of a country. Of course he will further his own interests he is that kind of guy. From all the country's I have visited no one laughs at america they just don't like america for many reasons and for one reason and another I think the resentment is growing maybe I am wrong or just have had a chance of a million in meeting so many who feel this way. Me i think your lucky to have so much forested areas still and a big foot maybe bigfoot should rule Ameria lol

I think your right about trump I think his upsetting the security sector and his arrogant persona will at some point be his downfall.

#3 Mklangelo

Mklangelo
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 94 posts
  •  

Posted 09 February 2017 - 01:35 PM

Holy Cow, It really bothers me as an American that so many hate our country.  But it seems at times that I'm the only person I know that can look at the deeds of America and see past the patriotic crap that's shoveled to us from birth.  All nations are the same in this regard.  But America is one of the few Nations that when we do something, it really has global impact.  It's a heavy burden for any Nation but this saber rattling with Iran by Trump will come to no good result.  

And don't even get me started on this mutual admiration society Trump and the Ex-KGB thug Putin have started.  I'm all for better relations with Russia but Putin longs for the heady days of the Cold War.  That scares the bleep out of me.

Edited by Mklangelo, 09 February 2017 - 05:32 PM.

“Let us all be happy and live within our means, even if we have to borrow the money to do it with”

-Artemus Ward

#4 Crazy Cat

Crazy Cat

• Members
  • 742 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:56 AM

Posted 09 February 2017 - 10:27 PM

Trump wants to lower the company and corporate tax rate, right? But isn't this technically (and maybe illegally) a conflict-of-interest?

The warmongering on Iran, and anyone it wants to, will benefit the Military-Industrial Complex.

http://www.militaryindustrialcomplex.com/what-is-the-military-industrial-complex.asp
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military%E2%80%93industrial_complex

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe. ― Albert Einstein ― Insanity is doing the same thing, over and over again, but expecting different results.

InternetDefenseLeague-footer-badge.png

#5 Mklangelo

Mklangelo
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 94 posts
  •  

Posted 10 February 2017 - 02:02 PM

I found this gem just moments ago.  It's from the website Politico.

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/02/donald-trump-challenges-governing-presidency-234879

And this poor man with the crappiest job on the planet, namely, being the mouth-piece for an insane person. 

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/02/sean-spicer-fights-with-media-during-press-briefing-234858

It looks as though my prediction is looking more and more likely.  lol.

Edited by Mklangelo, 10 February 2017 - 02:02 PM.

-Artemus Ward

#6 GTK48

GTK48

• Members
  • 396 posts
  •  

Posted 12 February 2017 - 10:37 AM

I have respect for the Office of The President. Even if that Crooked Hillary would have won I would respect The Office.

#7 georgehenry

georgehenry

• Members
  • 357 posts
  •  

Posted 12 February 2017 - 11:20 AM

I have a lot of sympathy for Donald Trump.as I am over 80, and we were both brought up in the same era. Normal conversation in the 50's could, by modern standards, be regarded as racist, misogynistic, and homophobic. Nothing was meant by it, and no offence was taken except by the permanently offended.   

#8 Mklangelo

Mklangelo
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 94 posts
  •  

Posted 12 February 2017 - 12:58 PM

GTK48,  I too have respect for the office of the US Presidency, regardless of who occupies the job.

I absorbed that concept as a young man while learning about Harry S. Truman.  I believe no US President had a firmer grasp of the difference between the person who sits in the Oval Office and the Office of the Presidency itself.  i.e. that the Office itself is larger and far more important than the person who occupies it.

Trump's petulance is a clear indication that he has little consideration for the concept of dignity while executing the high office he holds.

georgehenry,  If anyone is permanently offended, it's Trump.  In my opinion, and in the opinion of many people smarter than I, any 70 year old man who behaves like a 13 year old girl at the slightest criticism is unfit to occupy the Office of the President of the United States of America.  He does not seek to understand when criticized, to possibly learn and/or grow, he simply lashes out.  He is unfit to hold the Office. 

He clearly does not posses the temperament that a high-profile/pressure job requires.

I stand by my prediction:  Donald Trump will either resign or be impeached.  

DISCLAIMER:  I believe Hillary was unfit for the job as well.  So there's that too.   :thumbsup2:

Edited by Mklangelo, 13 February 2017 - 04:37 AM.

-Artemus Ward

#9 HolyCowz

HolyCowz

• Members
  • 168 posts
  •  

Posted 16 February 2017 - 05:19 AM

It is worrying that trump seems to be helping his own business interests and the people he has employed are in my opinion some of the worst people on this planet. I haven't had a good look at trump until recently after seeing this post and can't believe what I have found already money trails say that he is indeed using his influence as president for selfish gain for him and friends/associates and he has only just begun. He is placing people like a game of chess not sure why the media hasn't picked up on it yet but I imagine at some point they will execute him in the media for being corrupt just need enough damming evidence that the public will understand.

He'd make an excellent bond villain with stroking that cat.. lol  this is my point of view anyway.

#10 Mklangelo

Mklangelo
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 94 posts
  •  

Posted 16 February 2017 - 12:55 PM

I'm not as concerned about him and his business interests as I am about his loose cannon style.  Every day he's in some kind of conflict with someone new.  The list is pretty long and this he has only been in Office a few days shy of a month.

Not exactly what I would call a consensus builder.  

The man has been a wrecking ball without a shred of dignity or restraint.  

Edited by Mklangelo, 16 February 2017 - 06:30 PM.

-Artemus Ward

#11 JohnnyJammer

JohnnyJammer

• Members
  • 1,078 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:56 PM

Posted 16 February 2017 - 05:40 PM

Angelo,

I think i can speak for most Australians when i say we dont hate the country but we hate the whole black american language that is creating a whole new stupid way of communicating with abbreviations (Hey fam, bae etc cant bloody stand that type of talking)_ for everything.

We hate that whole black american gangster wanna be tough guy culture here and i cant even understand what some of these people are saying.

I know we as australians have slang but far out mate that whole BLM thing is just a joke when blacks on black death far out ways anythign else, i say l;et them all shoot each other as it saves the cops doing it.

Another thign that annoys me is seeing these thugs pull guns on cops, get shot and killed and the whole city protests because it was a white cop when the fella pulled a gun on the cop to start with.

You see were i am going with this, we dont hate the country, just some of the stupid people in it.

You point a gun at a cop, expect to be killed, simple, nothing racist about that and thats why Trump got voted in.

Ohh and just to note, i got a few black american mates on my steam, but these are type of blokes who work and contribute and dont sell drugs and pimp and expect the same freedoms and other americans!

#12 Mklangelo

Mklangelo
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 94 posts
  •  

Posted 16 February 2017 - 06:35 PM

JohnnyJammer

We really can't talk about it, can we?  

So, you think the United States of America is all baggy pants wearing black men?  How about you take your head out of your posterior? 

How can you as an Aussie say that most Australians " ...hate the whole black american language that is creating a whole new stupid way of communicating...." when it is a well know fact that your women absolutely love a black man in ways I won't describe.  Talk to your women.  Try that for a change.    

I'm a US military veteran and as such I have spoken with a wide variety of people in many places and I will stand by that.

The truth is where you find it.  

Edited by Mklangelo, 16 February 2017 - 06:46 PM.

-Artemus Ward

#13 JohnnyJammer

JohnnyJammer

• Members
  • 1,078 posts
  •  

Posted 16 February 2017 - 06:55 PM

Well to be honest, every women i know cant stand the thought of being with an african american but hey, thats just the people i know.

Also we dont have many over here anyway and the old chestnut of once you go black you dont go back has been proven wrong more times than i care to think about!

Ohh and yes, all we are shown in Australia is baggy pants wearing rappers wearing bling and shooting each other in all the video clips on rage (Our radio TV show).

Trump will change america and if not for the better only time will tell. lets just give the guy a go before slagging off at him all the time.

Edited by JohnnyJammer, 16 February 2017 - 06:59 PM.

#14 Crazy Cat

Crazy Cat

• Members
  • 742 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:56 AM

Posted 16 February 2017 - 09:43 PM

repeat-offenderx300.jpg

1906. http://nationalunitygovernment.org/content/prisoners-frontier-wars-blackbirding-chain-gangs#slide-0-field_image_1-1013

2_3.jpg
pdaDJ4s%5B1%5D.jpg

Edited by Crazy Cat, 16 February 2017 - 09:45 PM.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe. ― Albert Einstein ― Insanity is doing the same thing, over and over again, but expecting different results.

InternetDefenseLeague-footer-badge.png

#15 JohnnyJammer

JohnnyJammer

• Members
  • 1,078 posts
  •  

Posted 16 February 2017 - 10:20 PM

Its absolutely disgusting what the Christian British imperialists did to the Aborigines isnt it Cat, same as the evil things the Christians here did to small boys and girls under the dame of God (My old man was raped repeatedly by priests and nuns as well when he was a kid so i know dam well what they did).

You know the brits actually wanted to kill them all and nearly did.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users