Hey guys, back again with more problems. First of all, when checking the BSOD posting instructions, the very first rule about saving Sysnative BSOD Collection App in my Documents folder and running it didn't produce the desired "SysnativeFileCollectionApp + SysnativeFileCollectionApp.zip", so before we progress with further instructions, can anyone direct me as to what my next step should be?
- OS - Windows Vista 32-bit, which is original OS
- I'm guessing the OS is OEM version, I got this PC as a hand-me-down from an old friend.
- Not sure on age of system, quite a few years for sure; it's a Compaq Presario SR5262NX
- Age of OS is the age of the PC I'd guess.
- Genuine Intel® CPU 2160 @ 1.80GHz
- NVIDIA GeForce 8400GS
System Model GV344AA-ABA SR5262NX <-(Motherboard?)
Not sure how to check what power supply is without taking apart my computer
Thanks as always in advance!
Edited by Oxycodone, 07 February 2017 - 08:41 PM.