Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Windows 7 premium admin priviledges changed after download of jihosoft prog

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 tpatNEXusv

tpatNEXusv

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:01 AM

Posted 07 February 2017 - 07:04 PM

Hello community. I wanted to send files from my old droid phone to new phone. jihosoft cell phone file transfer program did not perform as I had hoped so I proceeded to do an uninstall and was given the error 5 access denied. I then attempted to update my avira antivirus and was stopped in my tracks when I was not shown my administrator user password window but rather an administrator's password window of two of my laptops other users asking for either one or both of their passwords.

I then tried to do a scan with avira and zero response from the request. I scanned with MBAM -- two days previous MBAM had found and quarantined what it stated was a malicious program and 9 other threats -- and it scanned without issue. I then tried an update of MBAM and the aforementioned error of permission to change my operating system with the two rarely used users appeared again. If ever assigned, I have completely forgotten the passwords of those other users and moreover I was not utilizing either of those users' profiles transacting said MBAM update. I was working, and have been for more than a year, utilizing a third user profile.

I am quite fearful that the jihosoft may not be the complete problem since a received a blue screen warning with error messages a couple of weeks previous. Any help of assistance would be greatly appreciated.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users