Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Webmail OWA hyperlink issues sending to non Outlook address

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 BEARARMS

BEARARMS

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  

Posted 07 February 2017 - 04:37 PM

Hello,

Thank you for any help you can provide with this if this is the wrong place for this please let me know and i would be happy to move it.

I have a user who has to use Webmail and not outlook (due to work policy's) when said user sends out emails within the organization (outlook) hyper links show up fine. but when

Ive sent emails to my personal account(gmail and yahoo) links show up as <www.google.com> Instead of GOOGLE. I have checked online and it mentions that Windat might be the issue but it seems like it is just converting it to plaintext when i check the original message. I have access to the users account and have switching to Light mode i tried starting a new email and trying links but it keeps going to <www.google.com>  in gmail and yahoo. I keep telling the user that OWA might not be able to send it to gmail and yahoo due to settings with in those clients. not sure if anyone can shed some light on this or not.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users