Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Want to hire a local computer Hacker for security and investigation

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 BrokenShell

BrokenShell

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:06 PM

Posted 06 February 2017 - 06:10 PM

I want someone that I will meet in person, and speak with about having my security as good as possible and my entire home network. I also need someone that can go through my phones tablets and pc's as I have been under cyber attack for a month in the worst way. I need to prove who it is so I can make them stop. Its complicated and will share all the details when we meet. I really need help or my life will be destroyed. Dallas Tx

I have fought them off long enough and have a backdoor to them, I have videos and photos, please help.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 BrokenShell

BrokenShell
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:06 PM

Posted 07 February 2017 - 02:04 AM

They have been hacking since Christmas. And have not let up, I fought them off for 4 days strait no sleep until I caved. They keep stealing my gmails. D private information. And my bank accounts. I open new ones and they use my cards before I do. They are in my phones snapping pictures of me and showing me. I keep stealing my information back and the Feds won't listen. I thought I was going insane to the point I tried killing myself and a family member came and found me. Then they saw what was happening and realized j wasn't its as well as myself. I want it to stop. I found some sort of back foot and see things they are doing but I need help to make sure I am right. I need to be so j can stop it. And then I need help making sure it's never going to happen again. But more than that I need my life back and to enable to pay bills and sleep at night without night terrors. Need guidance. Need so wine real. I need a grey. I need to learn to fight back.

#3 jburd1800

jburd1800

• Members
  • 565 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:06 PM

Posted 07 February 2017 - 01:44 PM

You might consider posting in the Anti-Virus, Anti-Malware, and Privacy Software forum to see what they can find...

“May the sun bring you new energy by day, may the moon softly restore you by night, may the rain wash away your worries, may the breeze blow new strength into your being, may you walk gently thorugh the world and know it's beauty all the days of your life.”

#4 Blade

Blade

Strong in the Bleepforce

• Site Admin
  • 12,704 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:06 PM

Posted 08 February 2017 - 05:15 PM

Hi BrokenShell,

Unfortunately, you won't find what you are looking for here. My recommendation is that you go to law enforcement with the proof that you have. If the feds don't listen, start locally. The 'fighting back' you mention is likely to land you and anyone who helps you in just as much trouble as your assailant. Furthermore. . . anyone who would help you in this manner is probably someone you don't want to trust. As an information security professional myself, I will tell you that the only thing that separates the white hats from the black hats are ethics. No such thing as a true grey hat. . . because in this industry once you get a black mark against your name, your career is almost certainly over.

I'm going to close this topic because the help you are asking for is illegal. I really do hope you are able to resolve your issues in a proper manner, however.

~Blade
Forum Administrator

Posted Image

If I am helping you, it has been 48 hours since your last post, and I have yet to reply to your topic, please send me a PM
Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook
Follow us on Twitter!
Circle us on Google+

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users