Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

[stopper@india.com].wallet Am I bleep out of luck?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 yorgosGK

yorgosGK

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  

Posted 06 February 2017 - 11:52 AM

Just break it to me. I lost literally my whole life of pictures and work files. These people need to be dead. Am I bleep out of luck?

I also got this e-mail from this bleepstain.

Your files are encrypted because you don't give enough attention to the safety of your system.

To decrypt your data, you must to pay us. After payment we will send to you personal decoder.

Main rule: You pay - we help.

The more time you wait before you pay = the more expensive price. It's simple. Be reasonable.

Now the price is 4 BTC(for more than 3 infected machines you must pay more). After 24 hours, the price will grow. Hurry up!

all info about bitcoins here - 
https://localbitcoins.com/faq
bitcoins buys here - https://localbitcoins.com/
our wallet - 1HcJCVoQSgRA9i5CFdY3ox762X9zFKuzJ6

if you afraid - you can send FEW files for test decrypting. Maximum files for test is 5.
we don't decrypt ".exe" files, databases, and backups for test(read: for free), you can send another files like jpg pdf xls doc and other. Total max size of test files is 5 mb(non-archived)!

next information relevant ONLY if you have some troubles with sending mails to our main mailbox(
stopper@india.com):
1) please be patient, it's temporary difficulties. Try to write letter later. Your letters may not reach. Try to send letters with an interval of 12 hours.
2) Try send letters to our additional mailboxes: 
stopper1@india.comstopper2@india.comstopper3@india.comstopper5@india.comstopper6@india.comstopper8@india.comstopper10@india.comstopper12@india.comstopper14@india.comstopper18@india.com. We check them all twice a day if we have problems with our main mailbox.
3) We will certainly get back to you! We working always (24/7/365) !

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Demonslay335

Demonslay335

Ransomware Hunter

• Security Colleague
  • 3,479 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:15 PM

Posted 06 February 2017 - 12:20 PM

It is Dharma ransomware, there is already a support topic for it.

https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/632389/dharma-ransomware-filenameemaildharmawalletzzzzz-support-topic/

Since you want the TL;DR, yes, if you have no backups, your data is gone. You can try Recuva and ShadowExplorer, but very few are lucky with those. If you cared about your data, it would be backed up.

logo-25.pngID Ransomware - Identify What Ransomware Encrypted Your Files [Support Topic]

ransomnotecleaner-25.png RansomNoteCleaner - Remove Ransom Notes Left Behind [Support Topic]

cryptosearch-25.pngCryptoSearch - Find Files Encrypted by Ransomware [Support Topic]

If I have helped you and you wish to support my ransomware fighting, you may support me here.

#3 quietman7

quietman7

Bleepin' Janitor

• Global Moderator
  • 51,288 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:15 PM

Posted 06 February 2017 - 09:34 PM

Rather than have everyone with individual topics, it would be best (and more manageable for staff) if you posted any more questions, comments or requests for assistance in the above support topic discussion...it includes experiences by experts, a variety of IT consultants, end users and company reps who have been affected by ransomware infections. To avoid unnecessary confusion, this topic is closed.

Thanks
The BC Staff
Windows Insider MVP 2017-2018
Microsoft MVP Reconnect 2016
Microsoft MVP Consumer Security 2007-2015 kO7xOZh.gif
Member of UNITE, Unified Network of Instructors and Trusted Eliminators

If I have been helpful & you'd like to consider a donation, click 38WxTfO.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users